Monday Preview - Another Mystery

Nef

31 minutes ago, retnab said:

I hadn't thought of that, I LOVE the idea of a Nightmare spider creature creeping along the field!  Although I am lowkey hoping that LCB ends up being a Commander somehow (not quite sure how he'd manage that Earthside though).

I’m hoping for a Titan sized Chompy Commander but even then this guy could be a champion or adjunct.

Or even just one model in a squad.

Fits the ‘sandmen’ theme if it’s related to the Weaver who steals dreams.

I could very well be wrong, but I don't think it's for ToS as their preview is usually on Fridays. It also doesn't fit the vibe I've been getting for the Court of Two.  Much more what I image the future Sandman to be. 

Still hope it's for Neverborn though!

21 hours ago, Da Git said:

I could very well be wrong, but I don't think it's for ToS as their preview is usually on Fridays. It also doesn't fit the vibe I've been getting for the Court of Two.  Much more what I image the future Sandman to be. 

Still hope it's for Neverborn though!

Well they also put a question mark over the spot that usually says M2E.

No point doing that if Monday is only for Malifaux previews, kinda gives it away.

Also TTB gets previews on Monday too. I’ll be thrilled if, not for Sandmen, it’s a preview for the Neverborn book.

2 minutes ago, -Loki- said:

Well they also put a question mark over the spot that usually says M2E.

No point doing that if Monday is only for Malifaux previews, kinda gives it away.

Also TTB gets previews on Monday too. I’ll be thrilled if, not for Sandmen, it’s a preview for the Neverborn book.

That would be awesome actually!  Really looking forward to the TTB Neverborn book