New hexbag video battle report 50ss shenlong vs zipp

HexBag

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2018 at 9:58 PM, Lokibri said:

Finally a new hexbag video!!! Lov all of them. Great job!

Thank you :) sorry for the delay. Been just so much irl stuff now but all that will finish this summer so i will pick up the pace again with these videos :) 

Will record the next report next week and i have upgraded my studio even more seens this battle report and hope to make up the quality even more from now on !

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HexBag said:

Thank you :) sorry for the delay. Been just so much irl stuff now but all that will finish this summer so i will pick up the pace again with these videos :) 

Will record the next report next week and i have upgraded my studio even more seens this battle report and hope to make up the quality even more from now on !

really looking forward to it :)

On 6/10/2018 at 10:12 AM, thatlatinspeakingguy said:

Love that blaze added to Shenlong's mini and McTavish (shall I say Makutavishu?) conversion! Unfortunately, I lost any interest in the report seeing it's GG17 😉

Ye sadly it was recorded last year so thats why. Alot of rl stuff ate my time but after this month i will speed up again. Will have the new record session this saturday :) and that will be gg18. ! 

On 4/21/2018 at 3:08 PM, DanteJH said:

Great video!

Thank you :)

On 4/24/2018 at 5:40 AM, Dr Mittens said:

Always happy to see a new video by you guys. Your battle reports are always such high quality and surprisingly fast given the amount of detail you provide.

we are doing our best :) and we aim to do better for every video

On 6/9/2018 at 7:19 PM, Rikk said:

Great report and an excellent board, please post more

Thank you ! :) we will!

It have been some delay between the videos but i hope to pick up the pace with them. i hope to find a co-editor to speed up the procsess. It takes alot of time to do just one video and as a family father i try the fastest i can ^_^