Aaron

Carry on My Ten Thunders Son

Man, seems like everyone is always leaving. Best of luck on your new adventure. Thanks for all the work you have put into the game and community. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

I had the opportunity to shake your hand in Daventry during UK National a couple of years ago.

Good luck for your next path, or in other words "In bocca al lupo".

• Thanks 1

I'm new to Malifaux, but even hanging around the forum for only a few months has shown me how much work Aaron has put into this game and its community. I'm sad to hear that Aaron has to go elsewhere in his career but am also happy that he will get to play the games he loves just as a player again. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, WWHSD said:

My money is that on 4/21 Aaron starts spamming these forums demanding buffs for Yasunori and complaining about how Sandeep and Nicodem need nerfs. 

Are you inside my head?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Thank you for the work done and conversations had  (maybe even the trolling of my gullible little self... we'll see if those times are a look back and laugh thing or not :P)

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, 7thSquirrel said:

Thank you for the work done and conversations had  (maybe even the trolling of my gullible little self... we'll see if those times are a look back and laugh thing or not :P)

Squirrels troll themselves a bit.

Thanks for all the work you put in, helping make for some amazing games! Best wishes on the future

• Like 1

Well darn... you will be missed.  Guess we better start preparing for our next evil overlord *gets the flamethrower ready, yay for 400 dollar flame throwers*

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, Steamtastic Vagabond said:

So we shall threaten him with an endless tirade of puns!

Clearly, the best way is to just interject them weekly until Mason gives up. I suggest the Monday or Friday Previews (I collectively call them the Punday Previews!)

• Like 5
  • Agree 1

Aaron, very sad to see you go. It was a pleasure working with you on various playtests. Best of luck in your next adventure. I hope that Wyrd will keep up both the spirit of community playtesting and the willingness to make errata changes for the sake of the game. Both were really valuable things you championed that have helped make Malifaux continue to rock.

• Thanks 1

Sad news indeed.  Especially before the release of The Other Side.

Thanks Aaron for all your obvious hard work and passion in both Malifaux and The Other Side.  It was great working with you on the playtests and hope whatever new pastures contain only Red Jokers!

• Thanks 1

I was so shock when I noticed this thread a few hours ago.

Though I don't understand how the board game designer's life is, may I expect Aaron leaves for a different large project?

• Agree 1