Carry on My Ten Thunders Son

Lucidicide

I'm new to Malifaux, but even hanging around the forum for only a few months has shown me how much work Aaron has put into this game and its community. I'm sad to hear that Aaron has to go elsewhere in his career but am also happy that he will get to play the games he loves just as a player again. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Steamtastic Vagabond said:

So we shall threaten him with an endless tirade of puns!

Clearly, the best way is to just interject them weekly until Mason gives up. I suggest the Monday or Friday Previews (I collectively call them the Punday Previews!)

• Like 5
  • Agree 1

Aaron, very sad to see you go. It was a pleasure working with you on various playtests. Best of luck in your next adventure. I hope that Wyrd will keep up both the spirit of community playtesting and the willingness to make errata changes for the sake of the game. Both were really valuable things you championed that have helped make Malifaux continue to rock.

• Thanks 1

Sad news indeed.  Especially before the release of The Other Side.

Thanks Aaron for all your obvious hard work and passion in both Malifaux and The Other Side.  It was great working with you on the playtests and hope whatever new pastures contain only Red Jokers!

• Thanks 1