Kai

Friday Preview - Raving Madman

Happy Friday Wyrdos!  We continue that wonderful trend of taking a peek at some of the models of The Other Side.  Today we are revealing the Raving Madman.  Enjoy!

Wyrd_FridayPreview_4_13_2018.thumb.jpg.95be116573f7220591ceeb3a62eff6b1.jpg

Raving Madmen have a deep connection to the Burning Man. These individuals have not been infused with the Burning Man's magic, but they remain true believers in Ephraim Wade's teachings. Their minds have twisted around a sort of chaotic logic, and they willingly follow the Burning Man's forces into battle. Their words have an insidious effect which turns the mind of even the most stalwart of opposition to their teachings.

On the table, Raving Madmen can prevent opponents from using the Shaken Tokens that the Cult intends to use to flip to Glory. Over time, they become unhinged enough to that their insanity can become a significant threat. 

Edited by Kai
Sometimes even I the Glorious Kai make mistakes...
  • Like 3

My fiancé can't stop raving about how excited he is for this guy. I think he's already seen the glorious light of the Burning Man.

8 minutes ago, valhallan42nd said:

Raving? I see no glowsticks.

"Glowsticks sold separately, courtesy of Burning Man" 

• Like 1

I can't stop from imagining the guy dual wielding books and repeating "Do you read Sutter Cane?" With that expression on his face.

1 hour ago, Kai said:

Head over to the forums to discuss!  

Where am I now? Has the madness of the Burning Man spread to me so that I don't even know anymore? AAHHhhhh!
*runs from the room screaming something about "get out of my head!"*

2 minutes ago, 7thSquirrel said:

Where am I now? Has the madness of the Burning Man spread to me so that I don't even know anymore? AAHHhhhh!
*runs from the room screaming something about "get out of my head!"*

But 7th...there is nothing there? *bum bum BUM*

• Like 1

I don't have any puns this week, but I can't wait to have one of my Madmen philosophize an enemy Egg Clutch to death ;) 

This is getting a little to close to home. 
I swear this "Same Guy" was in my Subway car on the way to work, raving about "The End is Near!!!".

Oh yeah, and something about Oprah Winfrey being the Herald of the Apocalypse ... It's New York, go figure...

Gotta love me some Madmen... Especially of the raving variety!

22 hours ago, Bizzrak said:

This is getting a little to close to home. 
I swear this "Same Guy" was in my Subway car on the way to work, raving about "The End is Near!!!".

Oh yeah, and something about Oprah Winfrey being the Herald of the Apocalypse ... It's New York, go figure...

Sorry about that. I'll tone it down next time. 

...except about Oprah... she knows what she did.

• Haha 2