Imbued Energies 1ss 
   Recharge Soulstone 1ss 
Carlos Vasquez 9ss 
   Stunt Double 1ss 
   Practiced Production 1ss 
Slate Ridge Mauler 7ss 
Soulstone Miner 6ss 
Ice Dancer 6ss 

Got 3 for Symbols, 3 for Set Up, and 1 for Punish vs Seamus, who I kept to 1 for Symbols, 2 for Show, and 0 for Punish.

As part of the SL campaign, I played Ironsides w/ veteran fighter, Captain, Johana, Steamfitter, Effigy, and Wind Gamin. 

Symbols, Punish the Weak, Show Of Force, Undercover, Recover Evidence, and Take Prisoner. 

Played against Hoffman thematic list (Box set + Warden & Ryle)

Hoffman's crew had a very bad time against that many Relic Hammers

Today I went to a tournament organized by @aquenaton. I had a great time there. A lots of fun and the opportunity to meet the Argentinian Malifaux community.

Round 1 was quite interesting in terms of the involved strategy and schemes. They were the following: Ply for information, Close deployment, Surround them, Show of force, Hold up their forces, Take one for the team, Public Demonstration

This pool made me think quite long---quite a tricky puzzle for me. In the end, I took a risky bet and decided to go for the following list. The bet was "everybody plays fixed lists and, as a consequence, nobody chooses Public demo":

Ramos, with Vox Populi, Arcane Reservoir, Field generator, 5 ss
Malifaux child
Captain, with Patron Blessing, Powered by flame
Amina Naidu, with Warding runes, Bleeding Edge Tech
Lazarus
Union Stramfitter

The idea was to deny Take one for the team with strike markers and burning, while Amina and Ramos would make the enemies peon. I have to thank @retnab for the precious advice he gives in this forum. I took Show of force and Hold up their forces. I was lucky the game went well for me, but which list would have taken in this pool?

14 hours ago, Franchute said:

Today I went to a tournament organized by @aquenaton. I had a great time there. A lots of fun and the opportunity to meet the Argentinian Malifaux community.

Round 1 was quite interesting in terms of the involved strategy and schemes. They were the following: Ply for information, Close deployment, Surround them, Show of force, Hold up their forces, Take one for the team, Public Demonstration

This pool made me think quite long---quite a tricky puzzle for me. In the end, I took a risky bet and decided to go for the following list. The bet was "everybody plays fixed lists and, as a consequence, nobody chooses Public demo":

Ramos, with Vox Populi, Arcane Reservoir, Field generator, 5 ss
Malifaux child
Captain, with Patron Blessing, Powered by flame
Amina Naidu, with Warding runes, Bleeding Edge Tech
Lazarus
Union Stramfitter

The idea was to deny Take one for the team with strike markers and burning, while Amina and Ramos would make the enemies peon. I have to thank @retnab for the precious advice he gives in this forum. I took Show of force and Hold up their forces. I was lucky the game went well for me, but which list would have taken in this pool?

Did you ever get to live the dream and have 6 strike markers out at once?

36 minutes ago, WWHSD said:

Did you ever get to live the dream and have 6 strike markers out at once?

Of course and more than once. The TN number is not crazy high. I also was willing to cheat the duels. In the end, I didnt need that many spiders to play the game.

The table was the typical circus style wyrd table, certainly helpful. I could easily block a "corridor" with the markers.

That's not too different from what I usually bring for Ply. I love the idea of bringing Laz for even more markers, I'm just not 100% sold on it yet. Even at the higher cost I really like Johan(na) with Well Rehearsed, offensive condition removal is great in GG18. Between Ramos and Amina making things peons, and Johanna yelling at people, it can be very hard for your opponent to score any strat points. Your idea on denying points with markers and burning makes it even better. I really love how Ramos can now be played hardly worrying about summoning