Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DanteJH

Gremlin tacticas

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone! I’ve noticed on a fair amount of the other faction forums that they have pinned tacticas for each master and I’ve always found them very helpful and with the wiki in a rough spot and being a bit out of date I think this would be really helpful.

So, what’s the process of writing a tactica? Any volunteers? I’d be happy to do one for Ophelia and Zoraida who I’ve places highly in 50+ player tournents with but I think this should be a community effort 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The process is-

Write a tactica. Post it in the forum. 

 

If its popular and relevant, then one of the moderation team will come along and sticky it. 

If no -one looks at it, then it will just stay as a normal post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, DanteJH said:

Wanna get started on one of them @TeddyBear?

Unfortunately, i'm one of new gremlins players.. 😓

I've already open a thread similar to this, you said that there are too much to writing.. others replied with little enthusiam.. maybe gremlins tacticas must remains secret 😆

Despite this, looking elsewhere, i learned how to deploy well "Summoner" Som'er at start of games!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TeddyBear said:

Unfortunately, i'm one of new gremlins players.. 😓

I've already open a thread similar to this, you said that there are too much to writing.. others replied with little enthusiam.. maybe gremlins tacticas must remains secret 😆

Despite this, looking elsewhere, i learned how to deploy well "Summoner" Som'er at start of games!

Ooooh I remember that, we’ll im getting started on the Ophelia one but I think somer should be the next one

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, daniello_s said:

Zipps tactica is almost covered by Joel's thread i think

Very true, if we manage to get them all up there maybe making that one a little more formatted would be good but for now it’s great

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DanteJH said:

Very true, if we manage to get them all up there maybe making that one a little more formatted would be good but for now it’s great

Zipp tatica is ok, but the formar should be change or compilated. There is too much information along the post.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would it work to do a wholesale copy-paste (then update) of the info from PullMyFinger? A lot's already been written there, and it's all going to disappear otherwise, when the wiki shuts down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bazlord_Prime said:

Would it work to do a wholesale copy-paste (then update) of the info from PullMyFinger? A lot's already been written there, and it's all going to disappear otherwise, when the wiki shuts down.

Not a bad idea actually, might finish the Ophelia one regular but then do that for the others. The fate of the wiki is still very unclear so it’ll be good to copy at least some of its info if it goes for good

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As gremlins, this organization stuff seems confusing and fishy, and not like the gupp gill grog cousin Petey makes either.

 

Haha, only reason I can see as why we haven't done this and others have. 

  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sol_Sorrowsong said:

As gremlins, this organization stuff seems confusing and fishy, and not like the gupp gill grog cousin Petey makes either.

 

Haha, only reason I can see as why we haven't done this and others have. 

#bayoustyleoflife

  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I actually write big articles bout gremlin masters. But it's not in english. And Im not sure if my english is good enough to translate it. If someone wants to help with translation - we can translate big articles bout Wong, Mah, Zipp, Ophelia(a bit outdated tho), Brewmaster, and Somer(finishing it, atm).

UPD. I mean, i need a good editor for this. Google-transleted version is readeble, but awfully unpolished. I can explain all complicated phrases, but im not sure i can rewrite them in english. And, also, articles are quite big. About 20-30(Arial, 14) pages each in Google Docs. Guides are tested a lot, and approved by community of my country.

Sorry for bad english.

  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×