Monday Preview - A Mysterious Surprise

Nef

Happy Monday Wyrdos!  I was walking around the office when I almost tripped over this Monday Preview!  Despite asking around everywhere nobody would tell me what this thing is or what it's for, but I knew I needed to share it with you.  Feel free to speculate away! 

Wyrd_MondayPreview_4.9_2018.thumb.jpg.32b6bc476fc0f6e3e77a0c4cfef844cb.jpg

• Like 6

My guesses are

1) Nightmare McTavish (personally voting against this as I think it would be confusing since McTavish doesn't have the Gremlin characteristic)

2) Bayou Bash rider (also don't think so as why be so secretive about that at this point)

3) New secret Wave 6 model

Painting style, looks and everything fits only one thing. Came in here to pretty much complain, because this doesn't feel like "come speculate and guess what this might be". Maybe if this was in two shades and we could only see the outline, but now the contents + painting style is a dead giveaway :/ 

Im hoping that its the new Gremlin "Rider" model. A response to the likes of Yasunori, hooded, mech, pale, and dead. Perhaps? 

He's a grumpy couch (Croc) potato that gets drunk and slurs insults at everyone else doing things wrong. Maybe chucks his empty bottles at friendlies for "encouragement". Perhaps has a decent SH and ML attack with his guns and gator. Just a 10ss enforcer that will help the Gremlins in the department of a "resilient beater". 

...or its Alt/Nightmare Mctavish.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davie said:

yeah if you google "bayou bash wyrd" you can see the gator, with the rest of the bayou bash models in front of a bayou bash artwork.

so I guess thats 99% bayou bash. 

Yeah we’ve known it’s been associated with Bayou Bash for a while. But when someone from Wyrd says it’s not in Bayou Bash... I think they’d know?