Unique Levi combos

Manxfaux

14 hours ago, Manxfaux said:

So how does it actually win?

Is it the sheer amount of pounce attacks killing the enemy models? I guess you only pick schemes not requiring any scheme marker dropping (except 'Dig Their Graves' I suppose)?

What happens if the opponent has something like Yasanori?

It wins by using belles to seperate out enemy models, aiming to set them up for multiple pounces. It also hands out a lot of slow almost for free. Levi can still be a killing machine when he wants to be. Often by turn 2 or 3 you have removed a section of the enemy forces, and you can then focus on what schemes you have picked. A pack of belles can get markers down fairly well once they can focus on that. Especially if you play a sensible version with at least 1 doxy in the list. Its also a 12 activation list, so its not too hard to wait for the threats to activate before you bring them to you and kill them. 

There are some pretty tough counters to it. I think I faced it with a Shenlong list which got to Defensive +48 thanks to all the pounce attacks it faced. Shenlong surprisingly didn't die, but a lot of the support to the list didn't last long.  

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, KID55 said:

50 SS Outcasts Crew
Leveticus + 4 Pool
- Pariah of Bone (1)
- Untimely Demise (1)
- Desolate Soul (2)
Hollow Waif (0)
Hollow Waif (0)
Toshiro The Daimyo (9)
Yin The Penangalan (8)
Rougarou (8)
Rougarou (8)
Rotten Belle (5)
Rotten Belle (5)

What do you think people?

That looks pretty great to me! Looking at the Rougarou, I'm not even sure you even need 2 with the amount of damage that thing can put out, especially if they get a few pounces off. Maybe drop one for a Doxy for extra pushy goodness and extra cache/upgrades? Definitely worth a playtest.