My iron chef for monday-hunters

4thstringer

On 4/6/2018 at 9:05 AM, jchrisobrien said:

Start with two hunters and a peacekeeper? Nellie or Allison for more slow, perdita to obey people in?  The jury is more reliable, stalker is cheaper

I don't think they have to remove a condition with jury.  Because of that it doesn't really work in ply for that.

I have three lists that I've considered.  One is the slow spam list which we've talked about, one is a list full a fast hard hitting Gunners.  It's got hunters, monster Hunters, perdita and even the lone Marshall.   Finally I've got a rifleman gunline with daschel, 2 riflemen, 2 hunters, a beckoner, and an investigator.  I don't love it, but I like the idea of hunters using slow to stop charges against the riflemen, the investigator pushing people off the riflemen, the beckoner luring targets in, and the riflemen just storing focus to do damage to models that do charge in.  Pretty fragile though.

Using them to slow means they’re not bound to activate first, so if you’ve got to ply immediately they will still be useful.

Now that we might have a tad more pushes available, maybe lining up the precise positioning for the hunter’s 0 action won’t be so pestilential?

9 hours ago, Gnomezilla said:

Using them to slow means they’re not bound to activate first, so if you’ve got to ply immediately they will still be useful.

Now that we might have a tad more pushes available, maybe lining up the precise positioning for the hunter’s 0 action won’t be so pestilential?

Tbh I rarely found their (0) helpful.  Themey but not worth the flip.  Maybe If the crow was built in, but I certainly don't make an effort to set it up.  

Made another slow spam list with Nellie and a domador.    Probably the strongest but not as interesting to me as riflemen.