Free alt lazarus - listed in order?

Was the Lazarus listed as a line item on the order when you put it in originally? If your cart qualified for the promotion it should have been added auto-magically.

Was the order greater than or equal to 100 USD before tax and shipping? I initially made this mistake.

All of my orders showed the Alt Lazarus as a separate line item with a price of 0.00 in the cart, order confirmation, shipping confirmation, and packing list / invoice on the package when it arrived.

You aren't the only one who had that issue.

When I first was loading my shopping cart I had added the alt Lazarus manually but he kept his hundred dollar price tag when I went to checkout. Not wanting to pay an extra hundred dollars for a single model I yanked him from my cart.

I got my shipping confirmation email the other day and there is no free Lazarus included in my order.

My order came out to $101 before shipping and anything else.

1 hour ago, Necrogenis said:

You aren't the only one who had that issue.

When I first was loading my shopping cart I had added the alt Lazarus manually but he kept his hundred dollar price tag when I went to checkout. Not wanting to pay an extra hundred dollars for a single model I yanked him from my cart.

I got my shipping confirmation email the other day and there is no free Lazarus included in my order.

My order came out to $101 before shipping and anything else.

I will let you know if I get a response from my email. Still waiting.

I'll go ahead and clear the air in a general sense.  Sometimes technology is weird and wonky.  We all know that.  We have some great folks who make sure that if technology went sideways that you get what you were supposed to get.  As long as your order was 100$ or more, made in the sale time frame, etc. you will have an alt Lazarus.  Hopefully that clears a few things up for everyone :) 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Kai said:

I'll go ahead and clear the air in a general sense.  Sometimes technology is weird and wonky.  We all know that.  We have some great folks who make sure that if technology went sideways that you get what you were supposed to get.  As long as your order was 100$ or more, made in the sale time frame, etc. you will have an alt Lazarus.  Hopefully that clears a few things up for everyone :) 

OK thanks. I will hold fire until I get the packages then.