Players in Washington, DC?

Hey guys! @Veskit2k @tomrakewell

I live in DC, NW.  I would be more than happy to have some games with you guys in the area :)

I also go through to Crystal City (right above the crystal city metro stop) to play during the week with a very consistent group of good guys. The meta is very strong, with some guys who consistently place in tourneys in and around the DC, Virginia, Maryland scene.

If you wanna get in touch, feel free to email me at doubledragondyl@gmail.com

On 4/15/2018 at 3:29 AM, (Keenan) said:

I'm also going to second the trip to the burbs.  It's been a while since I lived in the DMV, but there are a lot of stores with active communities, many should be reachable by Metro

Sure, you could drive 40-60min into the burbs to play. Or you could get on the metro for 15 minutes and play with a gaming group that meets regularly every week. Whatevers easiest.

• 2 months later...

Hey folks, host of the Crystal City game night here. Send me a PM if you want me to add you to the email list for that.

Also, I highly recommend you join the Capital Area Malifaux facebook group. All the general DC-metro area events get posted there. There is a very active community in and around DC! Welcome!

Finally, if you haven't heard about it, I highly recommend you come to the NOVA Open Wargaming Convention. It is a big 4-day convention in Crystal City on Labor Day weekend that includes a number of Malifaux events as well as dozens of other game systems, over 40 seminars on everything from starting a youtube channel to how to airbrush. More info here: http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/topic/136477-the-nova-open-2018-washington-dc/