Kai

Creature Feature Clarification

Well hey there Wyrdos!  We have Creature Feature starting on April 2nd and you may be asking yourself some important questions such as "What is a Humanoid? Is my model a creature?"  Well we have consulted with the leading experts and come up with a handy dandy flow chart for you to use!  

CreatureFeature_ModelTypes_Explainer.thumb.jpg.e7ced17a92db8ad79bcb220a0a839e5c.jpg

If this doesn't help you, and you still have any questions send me a message so I can clarify for you.  Otherwise you might get disqualified!  And nobody wants to be disqualified :( 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Stonewall78 said:

Can I enter a robot? 🙈

I think another competition is called for. My reasoning  being  that  this  is  discrimination against Robots!! 😛

Seriously though, total testosterone, feme fatal, and creature feature all exclude robots, and you guys have produced a number of very cool robot models (plus more coming shortly with the other side). 

Anyone else agree?

Hmmm, my first thought was that I wanted to paint my Carrion Emissary, but that seems like a "centaur" figure to me. 

Maybe I need to order something. So many of the figures I own are at least partially humanoid.

1 hour ago, oistene said:

Hmmm, my first thought was that I wanted to paint my Carrion Emissary, but that seems like a "centaur" figure to me. 

Maybe I need to order something. So many of the figures I own are at least partially humanoid.

This one has already come up.  Carrion Emissary would be allowed in Creature Feature.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Payzahh said:

I think another competition is called for. My reasoning  being  that  this  is  discrimination against Robots!! 😛

Seriously though, total testosterone, feme fatal, and creature feature all exclude robots, and you guys have produced a number of very cool robot models (plus more coming shortly with the other side). 

Anyone else agree?

I agree. Constructora/robot contest paint heavy metal 🤘. My nightmare whisky Golem is waitting for It.

2 hours ago, Ikiwith said:

Is the war rabbit allowed on creature feature? It's a rabbit but with a some kind of "gremlin humanoid" over It.

It would need to not include any humanoids on it.  This one is all for creatures! 

19 minutes ago, Kai said:

It would need to not include any humanoids on it.  This one is all for creatures! 

I figured It out but a war rabbit without gremlins is not complete. I will choose Mr. Chompy

20 hours ago, Kai said:

This one has already come up.  Carrion Emissary would be allowed in Creature Feature.  

Well really! I might know what I will be painting then. :)

1 hour ago, Gauner said:

Grootslang?

Cyclops?

Will O' Wisp?

Cyclops wouldn't qualify.  

Will o Wisps would qualify.

Grootslang would qualify.

21 hours ago, Azkral said:

Nekima?

Mature Nephilim?

Young Nephilim?

Yes to young and mature Nephilim.  I'm gonna talk to some people about Nekima.  

4 hours ago, Bozydar said:

Does anyone knows if Gamins count for this competition?

I'm gonna say no to Gamin.  If you have a more specific one to ask about send me a PM.  

20 hours ago, Stonewall78 said:

But good sir can I enter a Robot?

I thought pretty hard about it and after days of deliberation I have decided the answer is no.

1 hour ago, Kai said:

I thought pretty hard about it and after days of deliberation I have decided the answer is no.

So just to be clear, no robots? You are making Hoffman sad.

3 minutes ago, Stonewall78 said:

So just to be clear, no robots? You are making Hoffman sad.

I thought about it again.  I conferred with the greatest scientific minds of this generation and the next.  They all concurred.  No robots.  

2 hours ago, Kai said:

I thought about it again.  I conferred with the greatest scientific minds of this generation and the next.  They all concurred.  No robots.  

How did you do that? Did you change Stephen Hawkins batteries? Robots confirmed!

• Like 1

Here's a little secret: Kai is a robot and does not see himself as a monster. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3