The Pen is Mightier than the Arc Axe

cbtb11235813

I have an odd idea for a Henchman Hardcore list, help me flesh it out or tell me its a bad idea from the start, either way

Leader: Joss - Cache:(3)

Seize the Day 1ss 

Imbued Energies 1ss 

Amina Naidu 9ss 

Imbued Energies 1ss 

Medical Automaton 5ss 

Mobile Toolkit 3ss 

The idea is to have Joss beat stuff up (duh), toolkit buff him, med-bot keep him and Amina on the board, and Amina run denial like crazy. Turn models in the scoring area into peons, and make them unable to hit my crew. Turn one have the toolkit or medbot do one point of damage to both her and Joss, then her Liability trigger will make them untouchable (short of blasts), assuming she can get it off. The trigger can also stop any healers from doing their thing. 

I took Seize the Day and Imbued Energies because initiative will help get Liability on the enemies before they can hit me each turn. More AP when needed may be critical, because I really only have one model that will be doing any significant damage. Which leads me to my main concern, if my opponent manages to get Joss off the board early, I'm toast. I also have little in the way of condition removal (short of the medbots trigger on melee) which is a concern

My possible alterations to this list include replacing one of Joss' upgrades with Open Current (draw cards out of their hand or make them take the negative to DF), or dropping the medbot, who I have yet to try out, and all upgrades on the crew in place of something like Vogel for even more denial, or Envy/Arachnid swarm for more damage\

Thoughts?

I could be wrong but it seems like you might be a little light on damage output for  Henchman Hardcore. Joss is really the only model you have that has much offensive output.

A lot of your plan also seems to revolve around Amina being able to get conditions onto enemies each turn. Enemies that can remove or ignore conditions or go before Amina will be problematic.