Sign in to follow this  
SunTsu

Dr. John H. Watson: Patient Files & Under My Care

I would like to know how it exactly works the Watson's Patient Files ability/talent.

The doctor's condition, by itself, just gives a boost to healing damages:

Under My Care: John may spend five minutes performing a medical check-up on a Living character (that may be himself). The target gains the Under My Care Condition (to a max of 3 characters with that Condition).

Under My Care: When this character is healed by the character that applied this Condition, this character heals +1 damage

The ability/talent I'm asking for about says:

Patient Files: Damage flips made against characters with the Under My Care Condition applied by this character suffer [-].

now, my doubts are:

1- it affects every damage flips made against the character carrying this condition, no matter the source?

2- when and at what range it works? Watson need to be present in the scene, within x yards, in los, just alive, not unconscious... (???)

3- when the condition expires? When the doctor dies or uses it on more than 3 patient? After 24hours? Else?

Thanks a lot for your replies... ^_^

22 minutes ago, SunTsu said:

I- it affects every damage flips made against the character carrying this condition, no matter the source?

Yes.

2- when and at what range it works? Watson need to be present in the scene, within x yards, in los, just alive, not unconscious... (???)

Watson just has to be around his patients (i.e., a player has to be playing him in the session).

3- when the condition expires? When the doctor dies or uses it on more than 3 patient? After 24hours? Else?

It lasts more or less indefinitely, until Dr. Watson is killed or removes the condition by exceeding the maximum number of patients under his care.

The British Army trained him well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1