Wrastlers - Tapped Out | Disengaging Strikes

Beeray

Hello my fellow Slobbers!

I had an interaction i wasn't 100% on over the weekend with my Wrastler.

My Wrastler took 3 damage from the first of 3 Furious Casting attacks, and triggered Tap Out, Ending the Oxfordian Mages other attacks.
Later in the turn I was given a hole to run through with the Wrastler to engage Essence of Power and Ramos but only if Tapped Out made the Wrastler immune to Disengaging Strikes. [Needed them sweet sweet points for Hold Up Their Forces]

My Question is, did we play the Furious Casting Correctly by making the other 2 attacks fail to target? And does Disengaging Strikes target? Effectively making Wrastlers that Tap Out immune for the rest of the turn?

I can't remember the exact wording of Tapped Out off the top of my head, but iirc, it gives you a condition that makes you immune to being targeted by attacks until the end of turn? If so, then disengaging strikes do not work against a Wrastler who has tapped out because they are still attacks, and you're not allowed to target the Wrastler.

37 minutes ago, Dogmantra said:

but iirc, it gives you a condition that makes you immune to being targeted by attacks until the end of turn?

It actually better than that lol
it cant be targeted by enemy models

But sweet! Tap Out is awesome!

• Like 1