Monday Preview - Fire Golem

Nef

16 hours ago, Dereikt said:

Doesn't lose burning at the end of the turn, but will lose all the burning that it depends on being able to build up due to the Grab and Drop upgrade whenever it activates near Kaeris? That would be a pretty big disappointment, given it's a design flaw we've already seen in Carlos and the Rail Golem.

Most of the other mechanics seem promising, especially the teleport-10" is a big place.

Staying out of 6 inches shouldn't be that big of a deal unless you've got schemes and strats that need you to bunch up in the center. It could also be kind of rough if you are filling your crew with the Fire Golem, Rail Golem, and Carlos. 

On 26/03/2018 at 9:45 PM, Dereikt said:

Doesn't lose burning at the end of the turn, but will lose all the burning that it depends on being able to build up due to the Grab and Drop upgrade whenever it activates near Kaeris? That would be a pretty big disappointment, given it's a design flaw we've already seen in Carlos and the Rail Golem.

Most of the other mechanics seem promising, especially the teleport-10" is a big place.

I'm goign to agree with the others here. If You are losing all your burning from the Fire golem because of your own Grab and drop upgrade, then thats a player fault ratehr than a model fault. I know I've never lost the rails golems burning because of Grab and drop, even though I may well put them in the same list. If i d then I make sure they aren't going to want to be in the same area on the board

On 3/27/2018 at 3:27 AM, Erik1978 said:

I have 2 games with Mei Feng and not getting less excited about her now, but since I'm a fair and easy going Henchman, I don't play Arcanists, really hoping this is an Outcast or TT golem but it sounds like it's the blue. :)

If it has the Construct subtype, hopefully Leveticus will be able to take it with Pariah of Iron.

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Derpology said:

Sooooo.......Not to "that" person, but..... Was this still slotted for an April release ? Anyone heard anything ?

According to the other thread there's been some problems with Customs.  We have the release schedule up until May and it's not there, so at the earliest it's probably June now. :(