I've managed to coerce my local Henchman in to being the FM for this campaign and we've managed to drum up some interest among the Malifaux Players.

I've got a copy of the Core Rules, as has the Henchman, but I was wondering whether the Quick Start rules PDF in the secret forum can be shared with the other participants, or if it is supposed to be for the FMs only.

8 minutes ago, Brax Jaxon said:

I've managed to coerce my local Henchman in to being the FM for this campaign and we've managed to drum up some interest among the Malifaux Players.

I've got a copy of the Core Rules, as has the Henchman, but I was wondering whether the Quick Start rules PDF in the secret forum can be shared with the other participants, or if it is supposed to be for the FMs only.

You can absolutely share it with other players.  :)

• Agree 1

Hello!

I just managed to sign up the event: I'm an henchman and I would do the FM for my local group of Malifaux players.

I failed to found the link where to donload the game material... It's my fault? It's in this very forum but I failed to notice it? It's in a different localtion???

Thanks from now for your patience and your help... ^_^

All those things (Quick play rules, adventure, so on) are in a different forum that is only open to the registered fatemasters. Upon registration you will be cleared to see that forum, clearance is usually done once a day, so it can take a bit of time. If you wait longer than that, send a PM to @Mason.

Have a fun time on our side of the breach :)

• Like 1