6 Weeks of Demos in East Bay Area California (Antioch, CA)

Hargus56

To celebrate my acceptance into the Henchman Program and further support and expand Malifaux in the little gaming corner of the East Bay Area I will be setting up demo and play days alternating days for the next 6 weeks to expose the game to new players of other games that may be attending the FLGs on their game days.  Games of Antioch/Gamer's Guild in Antioch, CA will be hosting the events and I will be present for demos, guidance with rules and open play. The days and times are as follows:

Tuesday 3/27 from 5pm-8pm
Wednesday 4/4 from 5pm-8pm
Thursday 4/12 from 5pm-8pm
Friday 4/20 from 6pm-10pm
Saturday 4/28 from 2pm-6pm
Sunday 5/6 from 2pm-6pm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Shot of the last demo.  Overall successful run.  Demos were given to over half a dozen people, while rekindling the Malifaux flame in some people who have been out of it for a couple months.  While this ends the scheduled demo month if anyone in the area is interested in a demo PM me.  I will be working with the store and players to establish a regular Wyrd day (have someone interested in running TTB while I handle the Malifaux/TOS).

20180506_162837.jpg