New Player seeking illumination

MarkCabe

Question

Hello nice people,

I am a very occasional player who will approach his very first tournament next week.
I have a couple of noobish question:
1) Can players cheats n-times? I mean I cheat, my opponent cheats over and I cheat again and so on. Is it allowed?
2) Is LoS considered base to base even when the target is above a higher level of terrain?
3) Can I target with a charge action a model which is behind other models and still attack it if MI range permits it?

Thanks in advance!!

2 answers to this question

1) No. Each player gets 1 opportunity to cheat. If they use that opportunity to do so or pass it they cannot cheat again later.

2) The LoS rules for elevation are one If the most complained about rules. I’m not really sure what you’re asking here and given the nature of the rules I hesitate to try to answer without more specifics.

3) As long as your charge moves in a straight line, which doesn’t need to be directly toward them by the by, and as long as you end in your melee range and have LoS to the target, yes you may attack the target even if another model is between you.

2. No, basesneed to be touching, if you are on different levels you aren't btb.

3.You need LoS as soon as something says "target" so you must see them when you declare the charge and you must see them to makeeach free attack during the charge. I believeyou are allowed to charge something you see and end up so you don't see it because a base is blocking, then you get no attacks.