What are the neverending conundrums?

Ludvig

Question

Hey!

Hosting a tournament soon and want to give players some advanced notice on how I will rule the hot potatoes that never get decisive answers. The only problem is I can't remember them all so please help me out. No need to discuss solutions just please help me fill my list.

Much appreciated!

/Ludvig

8 answers to this question

1: the lucky effigy and what is a flip. (Ar any other abilities affected by that answer except the whole flip for damage mess whih could be solved separately?)

2: one or more and measuring auras from other models with the ability.

(Thank you Phinn)

3: What happens if Will O' The Wisp casts The Wisp's Call on Voodoo Doll that is Hemed to an enemy model, which now gains the Whispers In The Night condition as well?
Which model applied Whispers In The Night to the enemy model? Will O' The Wisp or Voodoo Doll?

4. Encouragement and charges.

5. "Can only target the same model once per turn" and several different models taking the same action.

What happens if Will O' The Wisp casts The Wisp's Call on Voodoo Doll that is Hemed to an enemy model, which now gains the Whispers In The Night condition as well?
Which model applied Whispers In The Night to the enemy model? Will O' The Wisp or Voodoo Doll?

(We play it as if it was Voodoo Doll, but...)

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, solkan said:

Which effects got missed by the FAQ answer that "one or more" isn't cumulative?

If I have McMourning and Sebastian I can use the aura from McMourning to check Catalyst on Sebastian. McMourning is not Sebastian but the aura lets me check from any model with the ability including the activating one so McMourning will tick poison (and hopefully push) no matter where he is on the table while Sebastian lives. Seems unintended.

Criers will also be able to measure from each other's auras so any crier on the board can choose to draw. Maybe this one is intended.