Allies Gaining Glory

Jokerohki

Question

Hi! Its been a while since I've looked at the rules for this and I got two questions: Currently the Allegiance cards specifically call out said Allegiance Units can flip to glory using the given ability. So this does not include allies pulled in using a dual commander? If yes to the first part, are there alternate ways to flip an ally unit to glory?

2 answers to this question

I believe that each faction has a special sublist of rules when being brought in via allying. It brings *some* but not all of their home faction's rules, but one of the rules they do bring is their native glory rule. So for example if you brought some Hordes with Horo into what is nominally a Burning Man force, you don't get to benefit from all the rules you'd get if you were running a nominally Hordes force, but one thing you do get is the Hordes models getting to eat stuff for Glory.

It's been a while since I read the blurb about allying stuff though, so maybe someone will correct me.

the way allying in works is called envoying. when u have a duel commander or you decide to take syndicate models in your force you tak3 the envoy card. th3 envoy card is simialr to your allegiance card. it provides rules to those units for glory and helps them act more like they do in there home faction.