Skitt_Happens

Sphere's Given Form: Clash Of The Titanias - 19th May 2018

Hello

Due to a lack of demand, I have changed this event to a three round event, to make it a lighter, less intense day for all. This event is now definitely going ahead - thank you for your support.

Dark Sphere is located close to Lambeth North underground station (or a short walk from Waterloo station) and makes for a great Malifaux venue in the heart of London.

Clash of The Titanias will be a three round, 32 player event: fixed faction.

Full event details here: Tounament Pack

Tickets are £10 and available here: Tickets

Tournament Schedule

11:00 – 11:30    Registration

11:30 – 13:30    Game 1

13:30 – 14:15    Lunch & Painting Competition

14:15 – 16:15    Game 2

16:15 – 16:30    Break

16:30 – 18:30    Game 3

18:30 – 19:00    Clear-up and prizes

Attendees:

1. John Burgess

2. Richard Walters

3. Tim Porter

4. Charlie Collins

5. Luke Athiko

6. Rick Horton

7. Lukasz Rozanski

8. Conor Rooney

9. Sam Thompson

10. Reice Chaudhry

11. Ben Sime

Thanks

Tom

Edited by Skitt_Happens
Attendees updated
  • Like 1

Definitely going to try and get to this. The only stumbling block will be wife-points so close to ITC. But I’m working on it!

How many players have signed up so far mate  attendance list? 

I will be buying my ticket at the end of the month. But will definitely be there. 

2 hours ago, AJ said:

How many players have signed up so far mate  attendance list? 

With Salute this weekend, Dark Sphere have been really busy so I didn't want to hassle them further - will look to get first list as soon as possible. So far, looks like 4 tickets sold.

43 minutes ago, Insidiously Mad said:

I'm gonna try and go. Will be my first Faux event since the one last August. Think I've played 6 games in total since then... Is Collodi still filth? I sure hope so ;)

You can ask @WyrdGeorge if you want. I think he can answer that question perfectly! ;)

Sorry Tom, i'm afraid i'll have to bail out of this event (job just turned up and I can't turn it down).

On 4/24/2018 at 9:57 AM, Pinocchio said:

Sorry Tom, i'm afraid i'll have to bail out of this event (job just turned up and I can't turn it down).

Sorry to hear that, Mate. Next time.

4 hours ago, Gitli said:

Ticket purchased

Glad to hear that, Mate! 😉 See you tomorrow!

On 4/29/2018 at 1:20 PM, Insomniakwulf said:

Is it possible to buy tickets on the day? I would like to attend this but due to travel expenses it will depend on attendance 

Probably. But we need to get sign ups in advance to justify spending money - so please do book on advance if able.

6 hours ago, Yanlol said:

Is this event ranked with prize support but no guilders? Will there be a best painted up for grabs? 

Cheers,

That's correct. Information is in the tournament pack. I am not able to get hold of guilders to give out, but some prize support will be available.

4 hours ago, Skitt_Happens said:

Probably. But we need to get sign ups in advance to justify spending money - so please do book on advance if able.

I will do just need to wait till there is enough attendees to justify spending double the ticket price on travel.

Looking forward to another one of your events 

Event details have been amended - please read. John, Rich and Tim - if you are not happy with this, please get in touch and I'll make sure you get your ticket fee returned to you.

Tournament pack has also been amended.

34 minutes ago, Skitt_Happens said:

Event details have been amended - please read. John, Rich and Tim - if you are not happy with this, please get in touch and I'll make sure you get your ticket fee returned to you.

Tournament pack has also been amended.

Works fine by me. Really hope this gets more sign ups as I’ve been looking forward to it for ages!

• Like 1

We are now at a level where this can go ahead - thank you all for your support! Please keep spreading the word and hopefully we can make this a very fun event. At the moment looks like one of the toughest 8 person fields I could imagine...

• Like 2