Jack Daw

Stripless

Title says it's all. I've got a problem facing this master in particular. I play mostly raspy and ramos, but still have trouble facing Jack. I got 2 particular solutions: 1) Hire Sue/Hans to disrupt CA actions/Discard "Justice" upgrades from my crew. But the both "eat up" a lot of SS, so it's kinda bad. 2) Get Sandeep. I feel like he will be good vs JD. By summoning a metal gamin with +Attack Flip Aura will be great for Oxfordian Mage gunline.

Any tips on how to deal with Jack? Thanks in advance.

Ramos and Constructs.

Under Pressure gives your contructs positive flips, which is exactly what you need to threaten Jack himself, so Ramos is a walking bubble of space Jack does not want to be near. The Brass Arachnid can also give models with a curse another activation so they can do useful things later in the turn after flipping the upgrade.

Other than that, just endure. If you can kill him, great, if not, don't try. Kill the crew, as they will be the ones doing schemes and strategy most of the time. Don't try to overextend and claim your part of the board, make him come to you. If he does, you can fight him, if not, he usually already lost.

I have played quite a lot against Pandora, and with her it is the same game: Ignore her, kill the crew, and you have a much easier time. Hope this helps :)

• Thanks 1