GG18 Tournament - 3/18 - Rochester, NY

Icemyn

It's been a few months since GG18 was released so it's time for our first GG18 event of the year. 
The event will be three rounds. 

Round 1: Public Executions, Flank Deployment - Eliminate the Leadership, Hold Up Their Forces, Public Demonstration, Take One For The Team, Take Prisoner
Round 2: Ours, Standard Deployment - Guarded Treasure, Dig Their Graves, Search The Ruins, Show Of Force, Vendetta
Round 3: Symbols of Authority, Close Deployment - Punish the Weak, Recover Evidence, Set Up, Take Prisoner, Undercover Entourage

The amount of prizes will be based on participation, I have several mystery boxes and store credit will also be an option.
As usual any unwanted prize boxes can be sold back to me for store credit, any left over credit will go to the terrain fund.
Prizes will be for: 1st, 2nd, Best Painted and a variety of "Achievement" prizes as applicable. 

The Important Stuff:

Store: Just Games 
Date: Sunday, March 18th 2018
Time: 12pm-8pm (12-12:30 Signups, start at 12:30, time permitting there will be a lunch/dinner break after round 2)
Format: GG18, see above
Cost: $10 

Hope to see you there. 

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.