Jump to content
KingCrow

Fan-made Future Model Concepts/Ideas

Recommended Posts

I'm sure most people, at one time or another, have thought of a model or ability that they would like to see in Malifaux and I figured starting something here would be a fun way for us to discuss those ideas. Since this is the Arcanists forum, lets try and keep it to Arcanists models but all ideas are welcome.

An idea a friend and I had the other day was a model that is able to duplicate itself. For lack of a better name, lets call it "The Corrupted".  Perhaps an Arcanists/Neverborn dual faction minion or enforcer model with a relatively high cost (8 stones?) that performs the duplicate action as a zero AP and must discard a card or some sort of marker.  The duplicate action would summon a model that takes damage equal to the number of "Corrupted" on the field or have the new "Corrupted" come in with the same amount of damage as the one that duplicated itself.  Make it have the Swarm characteristic (because we all know we're waiting on that dual faction Neverborn/Arcanists master that is all about the Swarm characteristic! lol). I would also like to give it another characteristic like Beast or Gamin for fluff reasons as I see it being some sort of "natural being" that has had its essence corrupted by either the Neverborn or Arcanists.  I would also give it an ability like "Territorial - only one of this model may be hired and any "Corrupted" model not summoned from a "Corrupted" model is immediately sacrificed."  This stops any OP-ness with Sandeep Gamin summons or anyone else that can copy other model's zero AP actions. 

If it is summoned by discarding a card, I think that it would be cool to let the summoned "Corrupted" have an additional ability based on the suit you discard but it would not pass on to any future duplicated "Corrupted".  This allows you to have a bit more choice to decide what can perhaps help you in a certain situation.  Some abilities could include Regen +1, all attacks do some sort of additional conditional +1 damage (burning, poison, etc), adding additional walk or the Wicked ability.  I personally see this model as a sort of tarpit so it's damage track wouldn't be too stellar but I think it would need a Ml 6. Although with it being able to duplicate itself, it would be a decent, albeit high cost, scheme runner.

If it does have the Beast and/or Gamin characteristic... maybe it should have an ability to interact with those keywords? Hmmm.... idk about that one but I feel like it would need some other action or ability. 

Any thoughts on my concept? Any other concepts that people would like to put forward?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool idea, @KingCrow! I just wonder whether a different term for the word "corrupted" might be better, due to possible confusion with Corrupted Hounds? Has Malifaux used any of the following synonyms yet? Aberration, Defiled, Distorted, Polluted, Tainted. I do know that "Depleted" is definitely taken. ;)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks!! I'm sure there is a much better name than the Corrupted! Lol.  It was just one of the first few that came to mind.  

I could see this model making it's way into many crews bc of its versatility and semi-staying power.  

Do you have any model ideas you've thought of and would like to share?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d like to see something like Knife Thrower  or Trick Shooter Showgirl. Make it a 5-6 point Minion.  Give it a range 10:ranged attack and Lithe like Kandara has. Then give it some abilities that benefit from Focus. Maybe one that allows it to remove the Focus condition to not randomize until the start of it’s next activation and then have it’s attack allow you to add the suit of your choice to the duel total when the action is benefiting from Focus and then give the attack some interesting triggers.

Maybe give it a 2AP tactical action that allows it to make a 1AP attack against enemy models that end a push or move within 2 inches of a friendly scheme marker.

It shuld be a decent model by itself but make it worth bringing that new upgrade of Colette’s.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can only hope that Wyrd has plans for the future to make that new upgrade at least decently viable. Currently, it is very subpar and not worth it because the models that would benefit from it are only a handful and the zero action is just too restrictive. 

I like your idea! We need more Colette-esque models who "perform death defying stunts" and such.  There aren't many models that use Focus as a resource so having a minion using it as such would be something relatively new and exciting. If the model were to use Focus as a resource, it would probably need some sort of way gaining it or retaining it from turn to turn as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought the Yastar Vidya were Colette´s knife throwers, with oxfordian mages as the magic tricksters and the slate ridge mauler as the dancing bear :P

I would like to see the different types of gamins and golems expanded, as well as starting to see more Academics or dual faction interacions (go resser-arcanist!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-03-11 at 8:41 PM, aquenaton said:

I thought the Yastar Vidya were Colette´s knife throwers, with oxfordian mages as the magic tricksters and the slate ridge mauler as the dancing bear :P

I would like to see the different types of gamins and golems expanded, as well as starting to see more Academics or dual faction interacions (go resser-arcanist!)

problem is that Shastar Vidya are melee, M&SU and not showgirl. they're ok in colette crew but what the previous guy meant was that in wave 5 colette was given an upgrade that gives focus to showgirl minions but there are only (two?) and none of them really benefit from it, since all the minion showgirls currently are suppport models that does utility abilities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the other day my friend and I came up with a very intriguing idea for a new dual-faction master : Resser/Arcanist, with a sort of 'Doctor Frankenstein'/'Bioshock Splicer' feel to it, taken to Wyrd's usual extremes. The way he would play would function as a support piece, but not in a traditional sense; instead of broadcasting auras or debuffing enemies, the model would play by attaching upgrades to other friendly constructs or undead that would alter their statistics, give them new abilities or actions, or do other fun and interesting things. I personally think that there is plenty of design space for such a master - The only other model which seems comparable is McCabe, who fits more into the 'relic hunter with a bag of goodies/Indiana Jones' archetype as opposed to the 'Mad scientist seeking absolute perfection in his creations' archetype. Building upon this, I think that the ability to take Out-of-faction undead and/or constructs would help enhance his playstyle of upgrading and/or flesh-grafting his crew as the game goes on.

 

I think that something like this would be absolutely sweet. You could work by discarding scrap/corpses to help pay for cost (in addition to cards flipped/CA checks/stones for suits/etc) or other mechanics to help give your opponent counterplay. In addition, I think that a concept like this one would really add thematic depth to both the Resser and the Arcanist factions, and would likely help ship a lot of models that Wyrd doesn't really sell that often - Imagine if you could hire an Ice Golem and then slap on a modification that let it have a better DEF in-game? And let's not even get started about the amazing sculpts which could come out of a concept like this....Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

In short, I think that this concept has enough room for Wyrd to make something awesome without stepping on anyone's toes design-space-wise. It'd help make models that don't see a lot of play see table-time more often, it would probably ship a LOT of products that don't see frequent play, and it would add another bit of thematic depth and interesting gameplay to both Ressers and Arcanists.

What do you guys think? Also, does Wyrd have some kind of a 'suggestion box' that I could drop this in?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing I'd be very interested in seeing is a new Frozen Heart model, especially a cheaper Henchman.  I really want there to be more weird and cool interactions with Ice Mirror and Frozen Heart, and I'm sure there's a bunch of fun ways to let models modify allied spells.  I kind of pictured it having something like:

Break Their Heart: "When this model uses a friendly model for the purposes of Ice Mirror, it gains the following Condition until the end of the turn: 'Cracked Heart: When this model is used for the purposes of Ice Mirror, it may suffer 1 damage.  If it does, the Action gains +:blast to its Moderate and Severe damage (or something like that).' "

Or maybe go more in the Raspy blows up the world thing with something like:

Crack in the Ice: "Enemy models that are damaged by this model's Ca Actions gain the Explosive Demise +1 Condition (which can stack)."

  • Like 1
  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ExperimentAlpha said:

So the other day my friend and I came up with a very intriguing idea for a new dual-faction master : Resser/Arcanist, with a sort of 'Doctor Frankenstein'/'Bioshock Splicer' feel to it, taken to Wyrd's usual extremes. The way he would play would function as a support piece, but not in a traditional sense; instead of broadcasting auras or debuffing enemies, the model would play by attaching upgrades to other friendly constructs or undead that would alter their statistics, give them new abilities or actions, or do other fun and interesting things. I personally think that there is plenty of design space for such a master - The only other model which seems comparable is McCabe, who fits more into the 'relic hunter with a bag of goodies/Indiana Jones' archetype as opposed to the 'Mad scientist seeking absolute perfection in his creations' archetype. Building upon this, I think that the ability to take Out-of-faction undead and/or constructs would help enhance his playstyle of upgrading and/or flesh-grafting his crew as the game goes on.

 

I think that something like this would be absolutely sweet. You could work by discarding scrap/corpses to help pay for cost (in addition to cards flipped/CA checks/stones for suits/etc) or other mechanics to help give your opponent counterplay. In addition, I think that a concept like this one would really add thematic depth to both the Resser and the Arcanist factions, and would likely help ship a lot of models that Wyrd doesn't really sell that often - Imagine if you could hire an Ice Golem and then slap on a modification that let it have a better DEF in-game? And let's not even get started about the amazing sculpts which could come out of a concept like this....Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

In short, I think that this concept has enough room for Wyrd to make something awesome without stepping on anyone's toes design-space-wise. It'd help make models that don't see a lot of play see table-time more often, it would probably ship a LOT of products that don't see frequent play, and it would add another bit of thematic depth and interesting gameplay to both Ressers and Arcanists.

What do you guys think? Also, does Wyrd have some kind of a 'suggestion box' that I could drop this in?

Sounds quite like the Hoffman modifications, although thats only constructs. (Also a little like Archie)

Allowing access to out of Faction Undead and Constructs is itself a hugely powerful ability, Levi has 2 limited upgrades to allow him to do that.

Oh and you can already hire an Ice golem and give it an upgrade that gives it a better defence, its called Imbued Protection.

 

The concept certainly has legs. There has been some calls for Albus Von Stuk (?) from the university of Trannsmortis to be a master, and certainly in Me2 developement he was suggested by fans to be a duel faction Resser/arcanist, and he obviously does some of the stuff you want in the stories. I would possibly suggest the upgrades only work on Undead constructs, not just a mixture of the 2, but that gives little reason for Arcanists to take them. 

I don't think Wyrd have a suggestion box. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some sort of Master who can use and abuse burning without being “ oh I love her theme, she just requires way too much”...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Cazino said:

Some sort of Master who can use and abuse burning without being “ oh I love her theme, she just requires way too much”...

Sonia Criid?

 

Also, fire golem.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2018 at 12:58 PM, retnab said:

One thing I'd be very interested in seeing is a new Frozen Heart model, especially a cheaper Henchman.

Maybe a 5ss melee grunt? December Cultists? I'm picturing very curved and serrated long knives or sickles.

On 3/29/2018 at 6:39 PM, Adran said:

Allowing access to out of Faction Undead and Constructs is itself a hugely powerful ability, Levi has 2 limited upgrades to allow him to do that.

And Sandeep can hire the University of Transmortis models (Valedictorian and the three students) with the Academic characteristic. I suppose it would be different if this new master could hire other undead constructs as well, such as Necropunks, Flesh Construct and Rogue Necromancy. Maybe the Carrion Effigy?

On 3/29/2018 at 6:39 PM, Adran said:

The concept certainly has legs. There has been some calls for Albus Von Stuk (?) from the university of Trannsmortis to be a master, and certainly in Me2 developement he was suggested by fans to be a duel faction Resser/arcanist, and he obviously does some of the stuff you want in the stories. I would possibly suggest the upgrades only work on Undead constructs, not just a mixture of the 2, but that gives little reason for Arcanists to take them. 

Unless the undead constructs that the new master (Albus?) could take in Arcanists performed some sort of roles or had benefits not otherwise already available to the faction. I'm thinking Necropunks' Leap could be useful, especially if Albus could summon them from corpse/scrap markers. If there would be a new master, there's also the possibility of a new cross-faction minion, and henchman/enforcer to synergize. After all, something else has got to go in the master's crew box! 😉

 

On 3/29/2018 at 12:36 PM, ExperimentAlpha said:

What do you guys think? Also, does Wyrd have some kind of a 'suggestion box' that I could drop this in?

 

On 3/29/2018 at 6:39 PM, Adran said:

I don't think Wyrd have a suggestion box. 

As we know, the Movers and Shakers at Wyrd read this forum. I think by posting it in this discussion, the idea has already been effectively dropped in one of the closest things to a suggestion box, of sorts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all, so I was bored at work the other day and was thinking about what we could see for more models.  We know from TTB that there's a ton of Gamin variety that aren't in the game yet (Darkness, Decay, Electric, Natural, Spirit, Terror, Infected, Light, and Water) and I came up with a few ideas for a couple of them!

If I was to break down the kinds of Gamin we already have, I'd say it's basically Fire = ranged, Ice = buffs, Metal = tankiness, Poison = flex, and Wind = speed.  So, if we break it down like that there's a couple holes that could get filled, such as:

-----

Electric Gamin

Gamin, Construct, 4ss

Df 5, Wp 3, Wd 3, Wk 5, Cg 5, Ht 1

Incorporeal

Lithe

Drain Charge: At the start of this model's activation, a friendly Construct within 3" may suffer 1 damage.  If it does so, this model gains +:tome until the end of the turn.

Arcing Demise: All models within :new-Pulse:2 suffer 1 damage when this model is killed (not Sacrificed).  Then, all models within :new-Pulse:1 of models damaged by this ability suffer 1 damage, ignoring models already damaged by this ability.

(1) Shock (Ca 4 | Rst: Wp | Rg: 1:ToS-Melee:) : Target suffers 1/2/2 damage.

  • :tome Addle: After damaging, target gains the following Condition until the end of its next Activation: "Addled: This model gains :-flip to the first duel during its Activation.  If this model would gain the Focused Condition, it removes this Condition instead."
  • :tome:tome High Voltage: After damaging, target gains the Paralyzed Condition.

(1) Arc Lightning (Ca 5 | Rst: Df | Rg 8:ranged) : Target suffers 1/2/4 damage.

  • :tome Ride the Lightning: After succeeding, place this model in base contact with the target.

-----

Water Gamin

Gamin, Living, 4ss

Df 4, Wp 4, Wd 5, Wk 4, Cg 5, Ht 1

Hard to Wound +1

Tempting Demise: All models within :new-Pulse:2 heals 1 damage and gains the Slow Condition when this model is killed (not Sacrificed).

Bountiful Feast: Whenever a model within :aura2 would heal damage from this model, it may gain the Paralyzed Condition.  If it does so, it heals +2 damage.

(1) Cod Piece (Ml 4 | Rst: Df | Rg: 1:melee) : Target suffers 1/2/3 damage.

  • :crow"That's Gone Off!": After damaging, target gains the Poison +1 Condition.
  • :maskDelicious: After succeeding, target model instead heals 1 damage and gains the Slow Condition.

(0) Prime Cut (Ca 5 | TN: 14:mask) : This models gains the following Condition until the end of the turn: "Feast: Friendly models which choose not to gain the Paralyzed Condition from this model's Bountiful Demise Ability heal +1 damage."

-----

So yeah, a debuffer and a healer seemed like the most obvious holes to fill in, personally.  Hope you like it!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, retnab said:

Hey all, so I was bored at work the other day and was thinking about what we could see for more models.  We know from TTB that there's a ton of Gamin variety that aren't in the game yet (Darkness, Decay, Electric, Natural, Spirit, Terror, Infected, Light, and Water) and I came up with a few ideas for a couple of them!

If I was to break down the kinds of Gamin we already have, I'd say it's basically Fire = ranged, Ice = buffs, Metal = tankiness, Poison = flex, and Wind = speed.  So, if we break it down like that there's a couple holes that could get filled, such as:

-----

Electric Gamin

Gamin, Construct, 4ss

Df 5, Wp 3, Wd 3, Wk 5, Cg 5, Ht 1

Incorporeal

Lithe

Drain Charge: At the start of this model's activation, a friendly Construct within 3" may suffer 1 damage.  If it does so, this model gains +:tome until the end of the turn.

Arcing Demise: All models within :new-Pulse:2 suffer 1 damage when this model is killed (not Sacrificed).  Then, all models within :new-Pulse:1 of models damaged by this ability suffer 1 damage, ignoring models already damaged by this ability.

(1) Shock (Ca 4 | Rst: Wp | Rg: 1:ToS-Melee:) : Target suffers 1/2/2 damage.

  • :tome Addle: After damaging, target gains the following Condition until the end of its next Activation: "Addled: This model gains :-flip to the first duel during its Activation.  If this model would gain the Focused Condition, it removes this Condition instead."
  • :tome:tome High Voltage: After damaging, target gains the Paralyzed Condition.

(1) Arc Lightning (Ca 5 | Rst: Df | Rg 8:ranged) : Target suffers 1/2/4 damage.

  • :tome Ride the Lightning: After succeeding, place this model in base contact with the target.

-----

Water Gamin

Gamin, Living, 4ss

Df 4, Wp 4, Wd 5, Wk 4, Cg 5, Ht 1

Hard to Wound +1

Tempting Demise: All models within :new-Pulse:2 heals 1 damage and gains the Slow Condition when this model is killed (not Sacrificed).

Bountiful Feast: Whenever a model within :aura2 would heal damage from this model, it may gain the Paralyzed Condition.  If it does so, it heals +2 damage.

(1) Cod Piece (Ml 4 | Rst: Df | Rg: 1:melee) : Target suffers 1/2/3 damage.

  • :crow"That's Gone Off!": After damaging, target gains the Poison +1 Condition.
  • :maskDelicious: After succeeding, target model instead heals 1 damage and gains the Slow Condition.

Delete the words "After succeeding" in the Delicious trigger.  Otherwise the Trigger Timing Enforcement and Temporal Paradox Prevention forces will get you.  :P. If you're just trying to make the attack heal instead of damaging, starting the sentence "Target model instead heals ..." works properly, because if the attack duel fails, by default the attack and trigger effects aren't applied.

 

2 hours ago, retnab said:

(0) Prime Cut (Ca 5 | TN: 14:mask) : This models gains the following Condition until the end of the turn: "Feast: Friendly models which choose not to gain the Paralyzed Condition from this model's Bountiful Demise Ability heal +1 damage."

-----

So yeah, a debuffer and a healer seemed like the most obvious holes to fill in, personally.  Hope you like it!

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d like to see a few more Arcanist Beasts. Getting some models that are an alternative to the Sabretooth for Myranda to change into (fill a role other than melee beater) would be nice.

I’d also like to see another Beast Henchman (right now it’s just Myranda and the Spawn Mother) for Marcus to hire when he’s running Venomancy. This Henchman doesn’t need to be Arcanist and could be from any faction. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 10:53 AM, retnab said:

 

  • :tome Addle: After damaging, target gains the following Condition until the end of its next Activation: "Addled: This model gains :-flip to the first duel during its Activation.  If this model would gain the Focused Condition, it removes this Condition instead."

I actually really like this trigger and think it would be great to see on other models.  I honestly wish that Ramos had this as a non-suited trigger on his ranged attack to make him just a bit stronger.  It forces the opposing model to really think about how to use their AP (unless they're a beater because then the Focus just helps even more).

 

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 2:23 PM, WWHSD said:

I’d like to see a few more Arcanist Beasts. Getting some models that are an alternative to the Sabretooth for Myranda to change into (fill a role other than melee beater) would be nice.

I’d also like to see another Beast Henchman (right now it’s just Myranda and the Spawn Mother) for Marcus to hire when he’s running Venomancy. This Henchman doesn’t need to be Arcanist and could be from any faction. 

As a huge Marcus player, I'm always wanting to see more beasts too.  Thus why, in my first post, I mentioned a beast-like creature that would allow for a lot of different ways to play it.  

I wish that the Venomancy infect trigger would have made it so that it is built-in to Marcus's attack and we had more model's that played off the Poison condition.  Although, with having the Raptor turn Henchman into beasts and the having access to Shikome and Performers, it's decent.  I suppose it just adds to the damage effect that most Beasts seem to be built around.  I personally would love to see another "support-y" type of Beast henchman.  Myranda is great but she is mostly a transport vehicle. lol.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2018 at 10:53 AM, retnab said:

We know from TTB that there's a ton of Gamin variety that aren't in the game yet (Darkness, Decay, Electric, Natural, Spirit, Terror, Infected, Light, and Water)

Terror gamin could be some debuff aura, maybe lowering wp like Daydreams do. Infected could be a different take on the poison gamin, but instead of giving out poison, get stronger the more poison it has. Maybe every so many poison it has (say 5) it adds another built in suit to its duel, allowing it to get different triggers. Works kind of like the mages, with their building tomes. 

 

Also, for every gamin, there could be a golem 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2018 at 12:53 AM, retnab said:

Hey all, so I was bored at work the other day and was thinking about what we could see for more models.  We know from TTB that there's a ton of Gamin variety that aren't in the game yet (Darkness, Decay, Electric, Natural, Spirit, Terror, Infected, Light, and Water) and I came up with a few ideas for a couple of them!

Hmm. I don't think Arcanists should get all of the Gamin. With the coming Whiskey Gamin, now there's precedent for other factions having a slice of the Gamin pie too. Darkness & Terror sound like obvious Neverborn. Decay, obvious Resser. Spirit, possibly Ten Thunders or Resser with the Retainer characteristic? Infected, maybe Outcasts along with the rats and Winged Plague? Oh, and while we're at it, if all those Gamin are brought into Malifaux, I also think Gremlins should get some Mud Gamin. 😆

On 4/15/2018 at 12:53 AM, retnab said:

Electric Gamin

Gamin, Construct, 4ss

Df 5, Wp 3, Wd 3, Wk 5, Cg 5, Ht 1

Incorporeal

Lithe

Drain Charge: At the start of this model's activation, a friendly Construct within 3" may suffer 1 damage.  If it does so, this model gains +:tome until the end of the turn.

Arcing Demise: All models within :new-Pulse:2 suffer 1 damage when this model is killed (not Sacrificed).  Then, all models within :new-Pulse:1 of models damaged by this ability suffer 1 damage, ignoring models already damaged by this ability.

(1) Shock (Ca 4 | Rst: Wp | Rg: 1:ToS-Melee:) : Target suffers 1/2/2 damage.

  • :tome Addle: After damaging, target gains the following Condition until the end of its next Activation: "Addled: This model gains :-flip to the first duel during its Activation.  If this model would gain the Focused Condition, it removes this Condition instead."
  • :tome:tome High Voltage: After damaging, target gains the Paralyzed Condition.

(1) Arc Lightning (Ca 5 | Rst: Df | Rg 8:ranged) : Target suffers 1/2/4 damage.

  • :tome Ride the Lightning: After succeeding, place this model in base contact with the target.

Could the Electric Gamin have some kind of synergy with the Electric Creation and/or Metal Gamin? Allowing them to have an extra activation if they're within a certain distance on a trigger, or something?

Edit: new topic made in the Gremlin faction discussion about Mud Gamin idea so as not to derail the Arcanist discussion here. 😊

 

Edited by Scatterbrain
Added link to new topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scatterbrain said:

Hmm. I don't think Arcanists should get all of the Gamin.

Gremlins getting the whiskey Gamin is already an affront to the movement, their techno-drunkards have obviously just stolen Arcanist technology and claimed it as their own. 

 

Sandeep not being able to summon them makes me sad

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2018 at 11:30 PM, cbtb11235813 said:

Gremlins getting the whiskey Gamin is already an affront to the movement, their techno-drunkards have obviously just stolen Arcanist technology and claimed it as their own. 

Sandeep not being able to summon them makes me sad

Hahaha! 🤣 With the number of people who believe that Sandeep is already too strong as is, I shudder to think what would happen if he were able to summon and/or hire an additional 9 Gamin! 😨

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What he really needs is a trigger on his summons that, on a 13+, brings in one of the Golems ;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, retnab said:

What he really needs is a trigger on his summons that, on a 13+, brings in one of the Golems ;) 

I'm really hoping this becomes a thing. I'd even be willing to compromise that it could be on an upgrade that negates most of the Beacon/Student of All shenanigans. Turn him for the swiss army knife he is into a dedicated summoner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Scatterbrain said:

Hahaha! 🤣 With the number of people who believe that Sandeep is already too strong as is, I shudder to think what would happen if he were able to summon and/or hire an additional 9 Gamin! 😨

 

That's a problem for them! 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×