Sign in to follow this  
unti

Can't Start encounters?

So, i bought the APP and sadly i cant press the create encounter button ( same with the create Format button) on my HTC u11life. Do you know of any solutions to this problem?

THX.

I have the same bug on my iPhone. It started after the last update. I don’t know any fix yet, but I am sure it will be looked at and fixed with the next update. So far I encountered bugs but overall I really enjoy the app.

Same situation for me on my iPad:  Both the 'Create Encounter' and 'Create Format' buttons appear non-functional.

My iPhone has the same issue, but my iPad does not. Both have been recently updated, so I’m not sure what the difference is. 

Edit: I was able to replicate the bug on my iPad. I completely closed out and restarted the app, and now the format and encounter buttons don’t work. Of course, this means that I will be unable to create formats or encounters until the next update... Bad things happen.

Edited by JoeJones
Updated my situation with the issue in question.
  • Like 1

Mine did this too. I did what I've always done when this app goes wonky, I deleted it, re-downloaded, and it fixed. 

It's getting tiresome doing that though because now I don't store my crews on the app, because I know I'm going to have to do this at some point. 

That said, I have a feeling this is as much an Apple issue as an App issue.

Having the same issue. Worked one week ago but didn't tonight.

Android Droid 2 Turbo

EDIT: And just tried it now and it's working again. Show's I downloaded a hotfix about an hour ago.

There's an update on the Apple Store now, too, which appears to fix the problem with two buttons.