Indianapolis/Carmel, IN- Malifaux Demos and Open Play @ Sinclair Games (March)

hoosiersoulstone

Hello Hoosier Wyrdos! Come out and play some friendly games of Malifaux every Thursday evening beginning on March 8 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM.

New to the game? Play a demo with yours truly, your friendly neighborhood henchman. If you don't have models yet, don't worry, I have several painted crews available for use!

Want to try out that new upgrade or Master? Get in a 50 ss game with a friend or someone new!

Looking for something different? Try a story encounter! 

This is a casual recurring event to grow our Malifaux community in Central Indiana. Come join the fun and remember... Bad things happen!

*** Please Note: I am available for further demos outside of every other Thursday. If you are interested in scheduling something, please feel free to message me! ***

3 hours ago, hoosiersoulstone said:

to grow our Malifaux community in Central Indiana

Hey HoosierSS!  

We have a bit of a group up here in Laf/W Laf as well.  If you ever want to come join in on Tuesdays (and some weekends) at the FLGS, just let me know.  BTW: we have a tournament going on this Saturday---going to be a blast.

Maybe I can convince a few of the gang to head down there for a game sometime this spring.

Cheers.

Hey prof! 

I'm unfortunately out of town this weekend but I have some players who may interested in the tourney this Saturday. Can you send me the info for it? Do you all have a Facebook group? We have one that you and your players are welcome to join called Indy Malifaux. I would love to get some of our players meeting and attending each others tournaments/events!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hoosiersoulstone said:

Hey prof! 

I'm unfortunately out of town this weekend but I have some players who may interested in the tourney this Saturday. Can you send me the info for it? Do you all have a Facebook group? We have one that you and your players are welcome to join called Indy Malifaux. I would love to get some of our players meeting and attending each others tournaments/events!

PM sent!

• 3 months later...