Dilemma...

Aleksey

If you really want to go crazy with the Pigapult then your best option is probably So'mer for encouragement. You will also want to take Scion of Black Blood to remove the Concussion condition from using stuffed piglets as well. 

Add in Sparks for fast means that you could have a crew of 5 stuffed piglets, Pigapult, Sparks, Scion, So'mer with Encouragement, Slop Hauler and a couple of Bayous. It will let you do 2 focused shots or 4 normal shots per turn each with extra :+fate if required from Encouragement.

• Agree 1

It depends what madness you are actually trying to drive. 

If you want to fire as many shots as possible you want a way to make the pigapult fast. Sparks or Student of Conflict will work here. 

I assume you are hiring the taxidermist to create more ammo. You'll need a way to generate that ammo. I think the easiest way is using family tree on an injured bayou gremlin to kill it and bring in a friend, so this requires Sommer. (probably betetr to put the upgrade on Sammy)

Lenny can generate normal pigs if you're happy to shoot without the blast damage. Typically I think he is used to hit the pigapult and generate the pig from his trigger on his upgrade. This is eaiser if you have the suits built in, so again Sommer. 

Pere or stuffed pigs launched across the board and then blown up can lead to damage with out the need to use duels. The use of a Sky pirate with poorly handled explosives makes this more fun (at least on Pere, or a bayou who just get caught up in the pigapult launching fun). 

Brewmaster and Zoriada can make the pigapult do more attacks each turn if you want. 

• Agree 1

Sommer can split a gremlin/ kill 1 by splitting/ draw 2-3 cards and get a corpse.

Tax can summon a stuffed and you got fuel for the piggapult.

Sommer can also kill a gremlin with ML attacked and make piglet or mosquito ( get the cards and get corpses for taxidermists)

I do not recommend "hiring" fuel for the pigapult as it now cost too much. 

if you want to be "safe" and to it anyway, you can hire the Sow ( 8ss) that will give you 3 turns of shooting ( sow and its 2 piglets)

It just showed how busted pigapult is now;  the most efficient "ammunition" is the Sow as opposed to piglets or stuffed.

• Agree 1

I need to try Pigapult+stuffed piglets+Crier+Slop Hauler nearby. 

Stuffed piggies do defensive stance which triggers extra cards through Crier. More higher cards = more certain you'll kill enemy models. I think it should work (more or less) in Somer's crew as he would generate enough models to fulfill strategy and schemes.

• Agree 2

I want to try some jank involving throwing bayou gremlins with poorly handled explosives at people, if you throw ones somer summoned or summoned off of, they've only got 2 wounds so they die to volatile and end up pulsing 4 damage.  I don't know how good it'll be, but it sounds cute

29 minutes ago, PirateCaptain said:

I want to try some jank involving throwing bayou gremlins with poorly handled explosives at people, if you throw ones somer summoned or summoned off of, they've only got 2 wounds so they die to volatile and end up pulsing 4 damage.  I don't know how good it'll be, but it sounds cute

The bayous wont die to volatile as it is a pulse so you would have to kill them and it is still only 1 per turn due to limit on catch it. Potentially the better option would be to have Lenny toss a couple of bayous forward who then use Show Off, you will then be getting 2 :pulse of 3 damage.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PositronMike said:

The bayous wont die to volatile as it is a pulse so you would have to kill them and it is still only 1 per turn due to limit on catch it. Potentially the better option would be to have Lenny toss a couple of bayous forward who then use Show Off, you will then be getting 2 :pulse of 3 damage.

Easier is to just have the summoned bayou gremlins use drunk & reckless to take 2 damage.

• Like 1