Monthly Painting Challenge - March

Franchute

On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:42 PM, Burnin' Coal said:

For myself  I'm underway...all Neverborn and winged...this month's pledge being 2x Black Blood Shamans and Titania...Barbaros I'll finish next month but I want to paint his wings at the same time as the others

Glancing at your picture I discovered that I was wrong assembling my Black Blood Shaman. Although it's already primed, I have to correct my mistake and the only change I get is to catch out some working modding.

Almost a third of the way through the month, eh?  Time to post some intentions.

Here are some models, I'll be striving to paint all four of them, but I'll certainly get at least 2 done.  Off to prime!

Watcher (4), Terracotta (6), Ryle (10), Rail Golem (11)

5aa3127b09d9c_Marchstart-Small.JPG.76978d3f7f0629ca1531b092422067d1.JPG

Hmmm.. I can only upload a file of 61k to this post...anyone know why such a limit?   Haven't experienced that before

• Like 2

Here are the Dead Doxies, complete for 12 more SS. Puts me at 20 SS for the month.

small.doxies.JPG.d4607e353364b48778c8283

The one holding her head up was not assembled well - the hands and head did not line up, to the point that her left hand is not even touching the head! Ah well, it happens. Now on to Chiaki - the last planned model I want done before Adepticon.

• Like 7

On 3/9/2018 at 6:11 PM, wizuriel said:

So pretty happy how Krumpus is looking. Any advice/pointers?

y4mhaiI8R6CmFclMunksGYfEJmqkYFDUF21fmqxZ

y4m4XR2UYSnPjeUJcD16xap60K3MTsFe2xjuResK

Looking great! For ideas: I would add some purple into the recesses of the robe to bring out the red more, and some brown into the beard to make the Yellow stand out as a highlight. 

• Like 4