Lucius with Vogel?

4thstringer

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Figgydor said:

has anyone managed to get a game or two with him? i'm in the process of assembling mine and i'd really like to hear some feedback

I've played a few with him, he's a weird one to play with.  He starts off as a debuff/support, then goes beaty but even with Lucius's aura is just a pretty good but fragile beater at best.  Then he goes back to being debuff/support.  Jury can turn on his tactical push, which is nice.   I never did use him to bring out killjoy.  

One of the interesting things about him is that since you sacrifice him, you can shake even paralyze.  That's a nice touch for Lucius.

It's a shame he's immune to reactivate.   It's not like her would have been op with it.  In the end even though he didn't completely let me down I didn't find him particularly memorable to use.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/15/2018 at 5:45 AM, 4thstringer said:

It's a shame he's immune to reactivate.   It's not like her would have been op with it.  In the end even though he didn't completely let me down I didn't find him particularly memorable to use.

I suppose it was to prevent abuse of “gain reactivate, at the end of the turn sacrifice this model” type abilities.

Colette could probably have used the help though.

6 hours ago, WWHSD said:

I suppose it was to prevent abuse of “gain reactivate, at the end of the turn sacrifice this model” type abilities.

Colette could probably have used the help though.

The two models that could do that trick are Colette and Daschel.  And neither of those models are what I would consider overpowered. Shame.

• Agree 1