Leveticus in General

noahsheck

Tried this list last night and it did pretty well giving me an 8-7 symbols of authority win vs Jakob Lynch. Hooded Rider with TC protection is the tankiest thing on the board and proceeded to kick Huggy's face off. Levi and Sue just killed terror tots for fun and profit and Midnight stalker went around picking up Symbols and dropping Surround them markers. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Clockwork_Fish said:

I would think Levi would be good in Supply Wagon because of cheap constructs on larger bases.  As a Guild player I’m pretty fond of Hunters for that job.

Yes he is good at supply wagons as my Levi crew will put it well into opponents half on turn 1.

Lazarus starts in base contact with the wagon. Vanessa commands him to push it. Lazarus then walks and pushes it. Kentauroi picks up a&d and drops him in contact with the wagon. A&d pushes it, walks then pushes again. Supply wagon is now 16" up the board 😁 you can now get on with killing the enemy crew.

Declared Faction: Outcasts 
Crew Name: Levi supply wagons 50ss 
Leader: Leveticus - Cache:(1)
   Desolate Soul 2ss 
   Pariah of Bone 1ss 
Hollow Waif 0ss 
Hollow Waif 0ss 
Ashes and Dust 14ss 
   Scramble 1ss 
Lazarus 10ss 
Vanessa 8ss 
Kentauroi 8ss 
Hodgepodge Effigy 4ss 

I agree.  I've been doing something similar, but with Peacekeeper & A&D + Vanessa Obying.  Peacekeeper pushes, then Vanessa Obeys A&D to walk, then push walk push.  I've also found him very strong in Symobls, since you can take Necropunks, A&D, and The Midnight Stalker, between those 3, you're oppononets symobls are at your mercy, which lets you use LEvi as a denial tool to block their attacks