Scorpius in McMourning Test Subjects crew

Scatterbrain

As a McMourning player I feel it is too slow to keep up with Doc and will block Sebastian's aura more than it will help. It has a super short range and is a big block of no LoS that Sebastian really doesn't want near him. An opponent used to Sebastian will not give you an oportunity to use the two in optimal circumstances. Seems like you would often be trading slow on one model for a lot of damage on other models.

@Ludvig wrote the above in a topic in the Arcanist sub-forum about using the Scorpius in a McMourning crew with the Test Subjects upgrade, the original of which can be found here: 

Earlier in the thread, @EnternalVoid and @Freman had some positive appraisals of Scorpius with McM.

Does anyone have any additional experience or theory to share about running Scorpius with the Good Doctor? I figured it deserved its own topic in the Ressurectionists' sub-forum.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He’s great in Supply Wagons. Take some gupps too and you can get the supply wagon into your opponents half in the first turn (in standard deployment).

theyre also useful for handing out slow and poison. I’ve found too that taking them with gupps means most opponents want the gupps dead before the Scorpius.