Death Marshalls

4thstringer

2 hours ago, Ludvig said:

@Raimu

I'm blanking on which fix upgrades were released that don't count towards the limit. Most are locked into a single faction as well even though the model can often be dual faction which is sad. So with my current options I prefer to print the errata card. Are the fix upgrades even on the errata page for printing?

Oxfordian mage one does not count toward limit. It is the only one I can remember.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ludvig said:

As a McMourning player they make me sad. I also want them discounted and better. :( 

I see your point. They should also add to fix upgrades the notation "can be taken regardless of faction", when so many models can be taken outside the faction nowadays.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fetid Strumpet said:

No they shouldn’t. There is nothing wrong with a model being released for a faction being better for that faction than for others.

Do you really want to see a resser mcmorning gun line of Oxfordian mages with rotten Belles to pull you out of cover and into range?

I think that's manageable compared to a Sandeep ones.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/23/2018 at 6:52 PM, Ludvig said:

Imagine for a second that he got that upgrade printed on his card so you could also take debt to the guild or lead lined coat with it.

Perhaps, but I like not having to spend more soulstones on him. If I had to choose between those upgrades and ready to work, even if the latter also cost one soulstone I would still prefer it. It's not ideal, but a reasonably effective way of getting an unused model back in the table.

The only other upgrades I can think of that are "fixes" and don't count towards your limit are on Minions, The slate ridge mauler and the war pig. And as  Marcus player I would love to be able to take 1 pig against the world, but am happy that models work differently in different factions.