W: Nightmare Teddy H: some LE, foil and really rare model

Stark

Well hello Wyrdos!
I'm almost finished my collection and the only one piece absent is the old metal Nightmare Teddy. So I'm looking for it. Unpainted in the box. 

large.nW9bz9vxM8c.jpg.bc783a1ee1445bf3445f4f7eed08abe0.jpg

What I have to trade:
- $$$
- Miss Fire
- Foil card of the Guild Emyssary
- And the thing for the true collectors! The rarest miniature of the Wyrd, not the straight LE model, but actually the first one - Vasyl.
I spent 2 years to find that model and a bunch of money to earn it, so that's only for trade.
So why is it so rare?

At the beginning Wyrds Miniatures, LLC  produced only common models that could be used for some DnD. There were very few of them and all of them had the letters CP in the vendor code. But Vasyl refers to a series of models that were released right before Malifaux and who had the WM code. The whole models of this series was in simple blisters without cards, and even the game bases were different. All of them in the nearest future came to Malifaux and become masters and heroes (Bishop, Rasputina with Misha, Perdita Ortega and etc.). All of them, except the only Vasyl. That cunning Vampire never shows up in Malifaux, though he share WM vendor code. Therefore, he is the very first, but not the official LE in the world of Malifaux.

large.RV1CAlTE0aU.jpg.b103527718081cf9f376a1818e1f05df.jpglarge.zVAQKkG1U8s.jpg.8b16392410015158f81c9d46c9992073.jpg