Lillith list Ideas

never born again

I picked up Hannah recently. She's such a good model. Super fun to build and paint but also just a solid model. As a merc she's 11 SS, solid stats + defenses, decent attack at 50mm w rg 3 with solid dmg track and blast markers. arcane reservoir in a lillith crew with pukey worm and probably wings of darkness? thats a 7 card hand w double rush of magic and a 3 card ss card shuffle. thats a lot of cards. her damage track isn't as solid as Nekima but the blast markers can make up for that in the right circumstances. Freikorps suit lets her ignore black blood. Make a New Entry lets her copy... Black Blood Pustule? What other casts could I work into a Lillith list to synergize with Hannah? She really seems like a solid choice but the CA choices are where I'm coming up short. 

Hannah in a Lilith list is definately interesting, if only she could copy Wicked Vines 😍 

These examples may not be the most efficient of her AP, but could definitely work in the right situation.

Nullify, although it is only CA 5, making a model Insignificant is great in GG18, and the idea of dropping Hannah to remove the condition (unless they have condition removal) isn't necessarily the easiest thing to achieve.

Lilitu's lure, Lilitu works with Lilith, and having a 2nd round of lures can be amazing to really screw with your opponents placement, and even help some of your slower models go up the board. 

Bottle Of Painkillers, a 6 of rams for a 1/2/3 heal flip isn't the best, but could be worse. Also, I'm not 100% in this one, as I don't own Hannah, but it might only be a 6 if she targets herself.

Gamble Your Life, while not the most synergetic with Lilith (Serena could give it Black Blood to add a bit at least) this CA is incredible, but is definitely a double edged sword. However, with your card cycling, and a usual advantage (assuming your opponent is of equal to lower DF to the CA) then you could easily drop a lot of damage. The only issue is, the 6' range, so maybe punching face could pay off more, but these are all assumptions after all :)

Hope this helps, I don't have all the models in the faction, otherwise my advice would be wider.

1 hour ago, Clockwork_Fish said:

Giving Hannah Black Blood (Serena using the Let Me Show You trigger) makes her a little bit tougher and lets you heal her up, which has always been my problem with her.  If you took Beckon Malifaux on Lilith, you can screen Hannah from charges or ranged attacks as she advances up the board.

That requires you to have a nightmare in your crew, and spending another stone to make some minion a nightmare is inferior to just taking a BBS and giving Hannah black blood that way, as well as giving you access to its useful support triggers.

53 minutes ago, santaclaws01 said:

That requires you to have a nightmare in your crew, and spending another stone to make some minion a nightmare is inferior to just taking a BBS and giving Hannah black blood that way, as well as giving you access to its useful support triggers.

The upgrade lets you make either a minion or an enforcer into a nightmare, but it also gives them From Shadows, so it's not a waste of a point, as long as you take advantage of it.  It's a good fit for Doppelganger.  A Cyclops deploying up the board and dropping ice pillars onto the enemy in their deployment zone sounds really irritating.

Heck, I'll put the upgrade on Lilitu just to start farther up the board and use two lures on turn one.

6 minutes ago, Clockwork_Fish said:

The upgrade lets you make either a minion or an enforcer into a nightmare, but it also gives them From Shadows, so it's not a waste of a point, as long as you take advantage of it.  It's a good fit for Doppelganger.  A Cyclops deploying up the board and dropping ice pillars onto the enemy in their deployment zone sounds really irritating.

Heck, I'll put the upgrade on Lilitu just to start farther up the board and use two lures on turn one.

I said minion because you're not going to waste an enforcers upgrade slot just so that Hannah can get black blood, seeing as how if they're deploying FtS then they aren't close enough to Hannah or Serena to get Hannah black blood.