For those that don't frequent the Arcanist forum - Backdraft

-Loki-

5 hours ago, Jesy Blue said:

That's the 3rd upcoming encounter box full of unique models I've seen.... what is going on?

Wait....I've only seen the Undying and Backdraft. What's the third?

Also, does anyone else think Popcorn Turner sounds like a job title for a carnival worker?

Edit: Popcorn Turner might be a reference to Popcorn Sutton according to a guess on the Arcanist forum. Brewmaster getting some non-Tri Chi toys?

• Like 1

I have to say, this is a pretty ingenious (some might say diabolically so) plan to maybe, "force" players into other factions. Also with a $60 price tag, for 4 models I "may" use... I don't know how I feel about it. It's great because it's like... a bunch of starter boxes. It's bad because its... a bunch of starter boxes X_x

Also... WHAT IF I WANT ALL THE WHISKEY GAMIN?!?! That's like... 10 gamin assuming 5SS

2 hours ago, SAYNE said:

I have to say, this is a pretty ingenious (some might say diabolically so) plan to maybe, "force" players into other factions. Also with a $60 price tag, for 4 models I "may" use... I don't know how I feel about it. It's great because it's like... a bunch of starter boxes. It's bad because its... a bunch of starter boxes X_x

Also... WHAT IF I WANT ALL THE WHISKEY GAMIN?!?! That's like... 10 gamin assuming 5SS

coordinate with local arcanist mate to buy box for 50/50?

2 hours ago, SAYNE said:

If you look at the MSRP of models (excluding Master crew boxes) you are almost getting the second faction’s models for free.

Single 30mm model pack: $11

2 30mm model pack: $18

Single large 50mm model: $22 -30

Looking at the size of the models in the packs it looks like Gremlins are the only ones not getting a large 50mm model. I guess the developers really do hate you guys.

• Haha 1