Sign in to follow this  
Jafar

Gluttony - have anyone used him?

I was aiming to create some list for Gremlin Zoraida after last errata. At first moment I was going to use Gluttony, so I would give voodoo doll condition to remove scheme markers (so enemy model would get it as well), but then saw that this attack can target only enemy models. Using him in Zoraida crew lost sense for me.

Has anyone used him with success in any gremlin crew? At this moment I don't see where and why I should use him.

Was looking at his card lately and I don't think I'll ever use him in any crew.

• Like 2

It seems like Gluttony and some of the other Crossroads Seven models would be able to find a place in a Brewmaster crew. Most of them make not taking a particular action in an activation a bad thing.

• Like 1

I had an idea a while back using Ophelia. Gluttony puts out condition on enemies to push toward scheme markers and remove them, then using Ophelia's useless junk, I have various kinds start putting markers where I want the enemy to be. This can be away from key points, out of buffing auras, or in charge/shooting lanes. Alot of repositioning shenanigans while also dealing some damage. 

Actually I think he might be best out of faction - with Titania or Colette for example, where there is a huge amount of scheme markers being placed...but still, a very situational model at best.

Just finished painting him and im curios where can i put this 8ss piece of music.
Only one idea - its good vs. Colette, Titania or other marker-heavy masters.