Building a "Blue Deck" Crew

Jesy Blue

The plan is to load a crew up with Warding Runes and Hannah to deny everyone as many printed suits as possible. 

So besides those three cards, what else is there that ignores printed suits?

While it doesn't shut things down the way I think a blue deck did in MtG when I played that for a short stint I think the concept is a fun one.

Suit removal will almost act like armour against many guild lists because all the damage dealers have built in crits. All lures require a built in suit to go off and lures win games in many scheme pools.

1 hour ago, Freman said:

Hannah has Nether Flux that strips all suits up close, but that's specific to her.

Librarians have nether fluctuation which does about the same thin with a slight difference in wording. "enemy model in aura 4 ignore any suits associted with theirCa, Sh and Ml stats.

I was hoping it was more prevalent in the crew than that.  I don't see Counterspell on Ramos, is there an Upgrade or errataed card that has it?

Odd concept, I could hire both Librarians with Sandeep (Academics) and mercenary hire Hannah, then Warding Runes on 2 more Henchmen.  Things to think about....

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, dannydb said:

I think the funniest control build i've seen is ramos with vox populi, child, lazarus, and amina nadu... you drop 3 strike markers a turn and turn 2 models in to peons... no idea if its good 

You can also use the Captain and Amina to push ennemy models into strike markers too. I have had one game experience with it (ply for information game). I easily denied take one for the team with the list. However I had not included Lazarus though. I should consider him next time I play the list.

However I had no model left on the board at the end of the game. For sure, part of it is my lack of experience with the list. Also I chose to detonate Ramos in the last round together with a steam arachnid to deny hold up their forces.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1