Worst thing i ever assembled

DarthSlider

@DarthSlider  I feel your pain...I have recently started to assemble a translucent Wild Ones set....apart from being almost impossible to see details the plastic itself is unbelievably brittle...as a model I found the Goryo a real challenge but were nothing compared to a translucent set...I hate it so much that I will be selling my Dark Carnival set as soon as I manage to replace it with ordinary grey plastic...I also have the Curiosity Killed The Cat Set...hmm...gluing miniscule cats together...I wish you well in your endeavours

5 minutes ago, Burnin' Coal said:

@DarthSlider  I feel your pain...I have recently started to assemble a translucent Wild Ones set....apart from being almost impossible to see details the plastic itself is unbelievably brittle...as a model I found the Goryo a real challenge but were nothing compared to a translucent set...I hate it so much that I will be selling my Dark Carnival set as soon as I manage to replace it with ordinary grey plastic...I also have the Curiosity Killed The Cat Set...hmm...gluing miniscule cats together...I wish you well in your endeavours

Sadly translucent was the only option for Curiosity box then I ordered it during black Friday. Somehow it's even 5$ extra for translucent compared to usual version.

@DarthSlider The same scenario for me with Dark Carnival at the time I bought it..but now after starting The Wild Ones I will not buy any more translucent...good luck my friend - by the way if you are painting them then the mould lines tend to become visible AFTER you've primed the model

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Clement said:

Have you assembled Goryos?  Are they better or worse then Goryos...

😱😱😱....please no !!......Goryo ultimately are beautiful sculpts...but putting them together almost had me seeing if they would bounce off the window...was looking at Bone Piles in my FLGS...maybe I will wait until I hear more