Hippy-faux pt2 power flower 12th May 2018

fanteegi

Thanks everyone for coming yesterday. I had a great time watching you all play yesterday and hope you had equal or more fun than I in all of your games.

As mentioned, any feedback is welcome; be it negative or positive. It is the only way I will ever get even better 😉

Peace out!

• Like 1

Hey @fanteegi thanks for hosting the event. Had a great time and secured my first podium. Hussah. Thanks to my three opponents too, three really great games. 

My only critique, and i'm not sure if this was something Wayland imposed on you, but the start time changed which then mean either lunch was shortened or the start time was moved back. As said, it could be the venue asked you to move it to allow them to cook more lunches in time. That's the only thing and i'm clutching a little bit, otherwise a nicely run event. Well done. 

2 hours ago, SurreyLee said:

Hey @fanteegi thanks for hosting the event. Had a great time and secured my first podium. Hussah. Thanks to my three opponents too, three really great games. 

My only critique, and i'm not sure if this was something Wayland imposed on you, but the start time changed which then mean either lunch was shortened or the start time was moved back. As said, it could be the venue asked you to move it to allow them to cook more lunches in time. That's the only thing and i'm clutching a little bit, otherwise a nicely run event. Well done. 

Wayland asked for the start time to be pushed back by half an hour so that they could accommodate both events that were running that day.

4 hours ago, Insomniakwulf said:

Wayland asked for the start time to be pushed back by half an hour so that they could accommodate both events that were running that day.

Okay, then nothing really that could be done by the TO. In that case, top event.