Wave 1 Guild Cards

DTH

Hi

I recently dug out my 1e Lady Justice guild box and my 1e Peacekeeper from the draw they were rotting in...

I've got the 2e rules but don't have stat cards. The Wave 1 box is well and truly sold out and I've looked online for digital proxies but all the links appear to have been taken down.

Can anyone help? I only need the Upgrades plus stat cards for Lady Justice, The Judge, Death Marshalls and the Peacekeeper. Anyone got a link where I can download / print proxies?

Search "malifauxprint on demand" there is a third party retailer that sells them. Or ask your local group, some players bought the arsenals and ended up with spare cards because they also bought some platic boxes.

If you have the rulebook proper you can photocopu from it, it's100% tournament legit.

Wargame vault will sell you print on demand cards at 0.5 dollars a card. The Wyrd app will sell you all the cards to view in the app for $10, but I don't think they are in a format that could be printed. 

Otherwise you might be able to find soemone prepared to sell/give away those acrds on the trade forum here. I'm afraid I don#'t have those spare

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2018 at 12:32 PM, DTH said:

Hi

I recently dug out my 1e Lady Justice guild box and my 1e Peacekeeper from the draw they were rotting in...

I've got the 2e rules but don't have stat cards. The Wave 1 box is well and truly sold out and I've looked online for digital proxies but all the links appear to have been taken down.

Can anyone help? I only need the Upgrades plus stat cards for Lady Justice, The Judge, Death Marshalls and the Peacekeeper. Anyone got a link where I can download / print proxies?

Where are you based. I may be able to help out

• 3 weeks later...