Monday Preview - The Undying

Nef

10 hours ago, Clement said:

If Manos has Ancestor, I'd be ok.

If Manos has ancestor and some kind of mechanic where he gets to offload his Chi to someone else upon his death, I'd be ecstatic.

It would be kind of cool if both of the Henchmen in box were single faction Ancestors. So far all of the Ancestors in the game are dual faction and Yan Lo can hire them in whichever faction he’s declared.

• Like 1

Love this so much! I play both Ressers and 10T, so this is pretty much a must buy. 

Manos looks amazing, I love that whole Asian feel. If he has Yan Lo's Harvest Chi, he'll also go fairly well with Kirai as there tends to be a lot dying, so he should gather a fair amount of Chi. 

Looking forward to next week's Minako! 

They look fantastic! 

Personally, I don't think anything is going to be dual faction. Minako and Manos seem to be mortal enemies and Minako didn't have any special connection to Yan Lo in the Wave 5 story. 

Manos might be an Ancestor, but I think that's about the only Yan Lo synergy we'll get characteristic wise. 

Katashiro also could quite easily be Oni if they are indeed made out of paper. The Wanyudo too. 

1 hour ago, thatlatinspeakingguy said:

If they're made of paper, then they're probably constructs... and if they are constructs, there is at least one other TT master that can benefit from that release ;)

Which raises an interesting point - does a paper construct leave scrap? Papier-mâché summons? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1