Kai

Monday Preview - The Undying

3 hours ago, Mason said:

*makes them all Journalists*

But still belles.

...Seamus just isn’t giving up, is he?

• Like 1

If Manos has Ancestor, I'd be ok.

If Manos has ancestor and some kind of mechanic where he gets to offload his Chi to someone else upon his death, I'd be ecstatic.

10 hours ago, Clement said:

If Manos has Ancestor, I'd be ok.

If Manos has ancestor and some kind of mechanic where he gets to offload his Chi to someone else upon his death, I'd be ecstatic.

It would be kind of cool if both of the Henchmen in box were single faction Ancestors. So far all of the Ancestors in the game are dual faction and Yan Lo can hire them in whichever faction he’s declared.

• Like 1

Love this so much! I play both Ressers and 10T, so this is pretty much a must buy. 

Manos looks amazing, I love that whole Asian feel. If he has Yan Lo's Harvest Chi, he'll also go fairly well with Kirai as there tends to be a lot dying, so he should gather a fair amount of Chi. 

Looking forward to next week's Minako! 

10 minutes ago, Aaron said:

So beautiful! Are the two side figures made of paper?

And alright. I'm starting ten Thunders.. first Asami, then this.

Are you happy???? Are you happy!?!?!?

6 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Yes :)

Hmmm... not sure whether figures are made of paper, Aaron is happy, or both... :)

They look fantastic! 

Personally, I don't think anything is going to be dual faction. Minako and Manos seem to be mortal enemies and Minako didn't have any special connection to Yan Lo in the Wave 5 story. 

Manos might be an Ancestor, but I think that's about the only Yan Lo synergy we'll get characteristic wise. 

Katashiro also could quite easily be Oni if they are indeed made out of paper. The Wanyudo too. 

Yes, I very much doubt that Minako will be an Ancestor. She doesn't seem to have been around that long in the stories so far. Manos on the other hand could very well be.

If that box indeed has belles for Seamus, an ancestor for Yan Lo, and Oni for Asami, there is a high likelihood that Wyrd has been feasting on my dreams.

And the aesthetics... Ah the aesthetics... All of it is so beautiful..

1 hour ago, Aaron said:

All I see is a note that says "Posted by Wyrd Games on Tuesday........"

Was this supposed to be a katashiro picture? Sounds like origami oni?!

1 hour ago, thatlatinspeakingguy said:

If they're made of paper, then they're probably constructs... and if they are constructs, there is at least one other TT master that can benefit from that release ;)

Which raises an interesting point - does a paper construct leave scrap? Papier-mâché summons? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And I guess double damage from burning? Or maybe just "If this model is suffering from the Burning condition at the end of the turn, instead of taking damage this model is sacrificed"?

:)

• Like 1

On 2/5/2018 at 2:25 PM, Aaron said:

You now literally have four posts in a row, one of which you quote and reply to yourself :-P

I am Chatty (like Fingers :D)

I figured 4 small posts are easier to read than a big long one - at least, that's true for me!