What's this!?!?

KingCrow

12 hours ago, Merchant said:

With it not being in the upcoming section, I wonder if they mean march next year.

A few weeks ago somebody posted a picture of this online site announcing the box for March 2018, besides another box from which we know nothing (Jon Snow style). My bet is that it will have it available during the Easter sale.

2 hours ago, Crazy Sage said:

I mean material that christmas Rasputina was made of and, if I remember correct, turtle and rabbit. Guess it is resin. I don't like it.

Christmas Rasputina is not in the same material as the Hare and the Tortoise, although the Krampus, beast in a box and the snowmen are the same material I think. 

Rasputina and the tree were resin. The others are Plastic.  I think the other side is using a different plastic to this, but I'm not entirely sure. 

If its "assemble yourself" I expect it to be the normal Malifaux plastic

28 minutes ago, Adran said:

Christmas Rasputina is not in the same material as the Hare and the Tortoise, although the Krampus, beast in a box and the snowmen are the same material I think. 

Rasputina and the tree were resin. The others are Plastic.  I think the other side is using a different plastic to this, but I'm not entirely sure. 

If its "assemble yourself" I expect it to be the normal Malifaux plastic

Ok. I'm already confused about materials used by Wyrd :)

I hope that details level won't be worse than it is now with usual plastic used in malifaux and it seem for me that alt. Rasputina crew miniatures are somewhat less detailed, but maybe I'm wrong.

Something went wrong with Rasputina in that box, and they had to cast Rasputina separately, so they went for resin. And they  cast the Tree as an apology for the delay. So Winter wonderland has 2 different materials in it. That's why some models are pre-assembled and others you will have had to assemble yourself. 

Crossroads 7 appeared in a book and then were released. 

2 player starter was released and was then in the next book. 

University of Transmortis is a strange case. It was released as an M2E product before the M2E rulebook. Then the students were re-looked at in the second wave so they were errata'd and given new stats in the Cross roads book.  

10 hours ago, Crazy Sage said:

I mean material that christmas Rasputina was made of and, if I remember correct, turtle and rabbit. Guess it is resin. I don't like it.

Part of that box (raspy and the tree) where resin, the rest where HIPS plastic or a blend I believe. When I looked at them they seemed fine, to each their own though.

23 hours ago, Adran said:

Crossroads 7 appeared in a book and then were released. 

2 player starter was released and was then in the next book. 

University of Transmortis is a strange case. It was released as an M2E product before the M2E rulebook. Then the students were re-looked at in the second wave so they were errata'd and given new stats in the Cross roads book.  

The 2 player starter was released the month after Gencon, so the same official release as the book, but after the book was made available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...