Crocker's Folly (pbp)

Masquer

I'm considering a play-by-post game TTB game. I'm thinking one part Deadwood, one part published adventures. Fated help establish a settlement on the frontier toward various goals, adventure ensues. Adapt some published adventures, homebrew a few others, to keep the game interesting. Does anyone find this interesting?

• Like 1

There are three areas that would be interesting for me: the Badlands, Knotwoods, and Northern Hills. So far only the Northern Hills has extensive published material. There's also the possibility of setting up a community in the Q.Z. or other dangerous neighborhood, under the auspices of establishing "Guild Control".

I'm imagining that a lumber surveyor from Fortune Falls stumbles on a cache of soul stones in the wilderness, but barely escapes the local flora and fauna with his life. While excited at the prospect, none of the factions want to expend major resources to claim the area. When the surveyor announces his intention to develop the land with the help of a mysterious benefactor, everyone scrambles to send along at least one representative to keep an eye on the project, if not eventually take control of it.

• Like 1