Gluttony not as bad? *Jank post*

KingCrow

For those not in the Facebook Wyrd group... I Wanted to spread something to my fellow Arcanists. I've always thought Gluttony would be decent with his condition he can apply. After posting a question to the rules section on the forums (http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/…/1342…/), I think he might be a decent jank addition to Sandeep and maybe other masters who deal with scheme markers. 

Basically, you can apply the condition to up to 3 or 4 models by using Tutelage Sandeep and Cassandra and then place a marker within 6 inches of all of them (with PP or all the others ways we have) and have all the enemies with the condition take 2 damage but only one pushes and the marker is only counted as discarded by the model that pushed. They all take the damage because it's the placing of the Marker that triggers the damage, not the discarding. Crazy, right? Probably not the best 9SS model to bring along but still a great way to get easy damage on to enemies!  

• Like 2

Assuming this does work, I think Colette might be the better choice for the master, though i suppose you lose a vector to cast it from that way. The 0 action interacts would let you get more markers out, especially if you bring a mannequin along to throw it 6".

I think the more fun thing with Colette an this strategy would be just pulling one or two models completely across the board, pinging them for a couple damage each time. The main issue you'll run into here I think is the attack only has a 6" range, so something has to be pretty damn close as it is to get things started.

• Like 1