Colette Crew box unavailable?

Sebasthos

Quite possible, certain models have been impossible to buy even from Qyrd's own store for long periods of time. They have a third party make their models and then ship them so they can't just go down to the basement and make a fresh batch when something unexpectedly runs out.

3 hours ago, Sebasthos said:

I've tried to order a Colette Crew box from a online shop, waylandgames.co.uk, but they can't seem to get it. Is it possible that it is out of print or something like that at the moment?

waylandgames has colette box as Restock Expected: Available To Order it just means they dont have them in stock, but they will send for stock immediatly when you order one, from my experience it takes 2-3 weeks for orders that arent in stock to come to your door.

On 25/01/2018 at 8:35 PM, Thottbot said:

waylandgames has colette box as Restock Expected: Available To Order it just means they dont have them in stock, but they will send for stock immediatly when you order one, from my experience it takes 2-3 weeks for orders that arent in stock to come to your door.

`Sometimes it takes 1 or 2 months. Thats why me and my friends quit buying there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rillan said:

`Sometimes it takes 1 or 2 months. Thats why me and my friends quit buying there.

where do you buy instead? interested because our isle dont have a gaming store that stocks malifaux and all the webstores are either UK or overpriced from our country :/

Colette's "Smoke & Mirrors" box set is available from Wyrd's own webstore. Whereas Rasputina's box set has been out of stock on the Wyrd site for the whole time I've been interested in Malifaux. I was originally wanting to get Raspy as my first master. I've since switched to Marcus, largely because of Raspy's scarcity. But I think that was a good move.

I realise that the postage from the US to the UK may be prohibitive. But at least it is currently available from Wyrd themselves