Sign in to follow this  
aquenaton

(Argentina) Demos in Buenos Aires!

Hello!

Starting on February, I will be doing Demos in La cueva del Enano (Thames 2162, Palermo) to anyone that wants to. Feel free to contact me by this media or by the Malfaux Argentina facebook group to arrange for a particular day! I am able to go from monday to friday from 16:00 to 20:00 and Saturday since 11:00. I can also travel to Armageddon Club (Franklin D. Roosvelt 5345, Villa Urquiza) on sunday if you prefer! Feel free to contact me and ask any questions!

Will be waiting!

Javier

• Like 1

Hi! I have started with demos today! Two new players interested in knowing the game came by and so they fought each other while learning the basics of the game. For the next time I will try to get more easy to play crews, as the capabilities of the models can be a bit confusing to learn, but still it was fun for them.

End of the first turn, The Lacroix gather and try to be ready to face the wrath of the Daimyo.

5a73bdfb5c7ae_P1330648-copia.JPG.039991ae7672b3673d26742306ab0567.JPG

The blood is spilled, an ashigaru facing Raphael and both crews watching...

5a73bdfc8c60a_P1330649-copia.JPG.d441e4bc8f23ed5f450e3c6725c4178b.JPG

Soon, the Lacroix start shooting, damaging everyone a lot (mostly themselves).

5a73bdfd944cc_P1330650-copia.JPG.1e99d79439b0707e07d7679edc555c38.JPG

The game ended prematurely on turn 4, with a few losses on both sides, as the shop was going to close. Both players had fun and will keep trying to come to the store more often to learn more about each crew before jumping in.

• Like 1

Important announcement! This saturaday will be a huge Demo Day at Armageddon Club (Franklin D. Roosevelt 5345, C1405DEU CABA). Feel free to go if you want to learn about the game! There will be many experienced players to teach newcomers, with crews to make the learning better.

• Like 1

just wanted to announce that I will be doing Demos in La cueva del Enano on March (Thames 2162, Palermo) to anyone that wants to. Feel free to contact me by this media or by the Malfaux Argentina facebook group to arrange for a particular day! I am able to go from monday to friday from 16:00 to 20:00 and Saturday since 11:00. I can also travel to Armageddon Club (Franklin D. Roosvelt 5345, Villa Urquiza) on sunday if you prefer! Feel free to contact me and ask any questions!

Another saturday, another player. This time we played a small 25ss demo with a possible Yan Lo fan. There were some heads to collect.

No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.La imagen puede contener: calzadoNo hay texto alternativo automático disponible.

• Like 1

Just remember, I am doing demos at Buenos Aires if you contact me, during April. Stay tuned, because the 21 will be an interesting Malifaux Day at La Cueva del Enano.

Just wanted to remind I am still doing Demos this month, most saturdays from 11:00 BM to 20:00 PM at La Cueva del Enano (Thames 2162, Palermo) or, if you want to, I can also travel to Armageddon Club (Franklin D. Roosvelt 5345, Villa Urquiza).