Southeast Arizona (Fort Huachuca/Sierra Vista Malifaux Demo Day 15 Apr at Friction Games

thewrathchilde

I will be running Malifaux Demo Games for the Thunder Mountain Gaming Club on 03 February 2018 at 1400 & 1600. 

W: Steve (me) on Behalf of Thunder Mountain Gaming Club 

W: Malifaux Demo

W: 03FEB18, 1400 & 1600

W: Mountain Vista Community Center, 107 Derum St., Fort Huachuca, AZ

Feel free to contact me with any questions on here or via the Thunder Mountain Gaming Club Facebook page. I am available on Saturdays for demos either at the Community Center or Cochise College when Thunder Mountain Gaming Club is having event days or will be available to demo at Friction Games once they move back to the Post Exchange Mini Mall. 

• 3 weeks later...

The next round of Malifaux Demo Games for the Thunder Mountain Gaming Club on will be 24 February 2018 at 1300. 

W: 24FEB18, 1300

W: Mountain Vista Community Center, 107 Derum St., Fort Huachuca, AZ

Feel free to contact me with any questions on here or via the Thunder Mountain Gaming Club Facebook page. I am available on Saturdays for demos either at the Community Center or Cochise College when Thunder Mountain Gaming Club is having event days or will be available to demo at Friction Games once the construction is finished at the Post Exchange Mini Mall. 

Thunder Mountain Gamers will be running a game day 31 Mar 18 at the Cochise College Student Union Community Room.  I will be running a Malifaux demo as part of the game day:

W: 31MAR18, 1700

W: Cochise College (Sierra Vista) Student Union Building Community Room 

• 1 month later...