Carver as an option in the Malifaux App

Laberah

Hello,

My first post and possibly a bit of an odd one, when I was creating my crew for today's games, I noticed that under enforcer there was an option for Carver, which I hadn't noticed before. Since the last update all the alternate models names have been added to the App so I wasn't sure if Carver was now or has potentially always been an alternative model or if he was a new enforcer.

Mostly just curious as the only Carver model that I am aware of is the Neverborn Carver model that can only be used in Scenarios that list him by name.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Sol_Sorrowsong said:

Right, but when I looked at carvers card on the app, it was different than killjoy. Making the selection not a good proxy imo.

Ah, I didn't buy the cards. So, if you choose Carver in Outcasts it shows original stat card for Carver? That's a shame.

8 minutes ago, Raimu said:

Ah, I didn't buy the cards. So, if you choose Carver in Outcasts it shows original stat card for Carver? That's a shame.

My app shows the Carver's name and picture, but the stats, abilities and actions are identical to those on Killjoy's card.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Carecalmo said:

My app shows the Carver's name and picture, but the stats, abilities and actions are identical to those on Killjoy's card.

Ok, well maybe it's been fixed. Or they made some way to toggle between them. I don't know but as long as the app stats are consistent with the model you wish to use, it's all good.